NEW ARP STUDS Valve Cover Fit

Hey, there ya go. Just double up the gasket! You can do it in memory of my grandfather; those kind of fixes were everyday for him. LOL

Hey, there ya go. Just double up the gasket! You can do it in memory of my grandfather; those kind of fixes were everyday for him. LOL

LOL. Stranger fixes have taken place.
It was a serious question though. I can't tell you how many 12 valve ARP stud installs we've done, and I can't remember ever running into this issue.

Hey I’m betting that grandfather kept a lot of machines running that otherwise would not have been haha what is considered jerry rigged today was innovative back in the day. Couldn’t just order parts from Amazon!

Hey I’m betting that grandfather kept a lot of machines running that otherwise would not have been haha what is considered jerry rigged today was innovative back in the day. Couldn’t just order parts from Amazon!

It’s amazing what you can get to seal up with enough indian head gasket shellac. Aka “The Chief”.

So the 6 studs were incorrect and somehow ended up in the kit. The vendor made good on the exchange and now the job is done! Thanks everyone for your feedback.

Back