New boots

That’s great. I almost went with a belt driven unit but couldn’t find a ton of opinions on daily rides. Using a modified factory piston pump now.

I know of a few guys that are running belt driven pumps like I am, some that have had them on for more time/miles, and they too haven't had any issues with them. Only thing I've ever heard of happening is a belt snapping, but I carry an extra belt with me.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome and compliments fellas.

I'm a little North of Delaware, if you're familiar with where that is. About an hour North of Columbus.
You a "where's Waldo" guy? I usually try to stop at the Norton gun store south of there whenever traveling 23. I'm over on top of Newark myself.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You a "where's Waldo" guy? I usually try to stop at the Norton gun store south of there whenever traveling 23. I'm over on top of Newark myself.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm about 10 minutes or so from Waldo, been to Norton's many many times, and have known the owner for years. I work in Johnstown.

Don't give out your actual address !!! These guys will ruin your yard with burnouts...no joke.

I'm about 10 minutes or so from Waldo,

If ain't nobody else gonna say it....I will.....WHERE THE FUK IS WALDO?!?!?!?!?!

:hehe:

:lolly:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 063658.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 063658.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 0
Back