new from Texas (5+ years ago)

This thread is quickly boarding the fail bus. Went from light hearted humor and friendly hazing to the same thing that every thread about a female ends up as, a bunch of sad attempts to gain her favor.

Yep, my limited attention span is used up....once we get to cutting and burning animals...im out.

We been waitin on lane ever since we recall we started in april and its comin on fall,we have us a bite we have us a chew we got us some shut eye we have us a brew, but somebodys wantin a picture somebodys wantin a loan,he’s kissin the babys or he’s on the damn phone but we’ll keep on waitin though we ain’t pleased cause the worlds champion bullriders got the van keys!

We been waitin on lane ever since we recall we started in april and its comin on fall,we have us a bite we have us a chew we got us some shut eye we have us a brew, but somebodys wantin a picture somebodys wantin a loan,he’s kissin the babys or he’s on the damn phone but we’ll keep on waitin though we ain’t pleased cause the worlds champion bullriders got the van keys!

8 Seconds ftmfw! good quote to end the day on, night y'all :D

I bet that's not the first time you have ever heard that T$!! Or I could go with the always popular That's what she said....... Stop it, I kill me!

BAHAHAHA YES! another "that's what she said" sayer bahahaha :rockwoot:

this thread gets a huge phukkin WINNING for the amount of sig worthy material in it!!!!!!

i dont think unbrokens sig box is big enough to hold all the WIN in this thread LOL

I had the "that's what she said" app on my phone. It only took three days for my friends to refuse to be seen with me.

something i just noticed........

girl makes thread on compd

it goes 8 pages in one night

with very good one liners about females etc.

DEAN is nowhere to be found in here

HAHAHAHA there have been SO many AWESOME posts and one-liners LOL

ok I am assuming Dean is the resident "heyyyy" :homo: and Greg is the resident :hump: ?

Back