new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Were at in Va did you train warm bloods?

northern VA. I worked mostly with retraining off track Thoroughbreds to jump :)

Anybody wanna guess how many pages this will go?

page 8 FTW!

:doh:

Welome Ford diesel girl, thanks for sharing your sensuosity and grace with us, perhaps a picture of you and your horse in a bikini:bow::bow:

LOL they say flattery gets you everywhere, however that's a negative ghostrider

You want to see a horse in a bikini?

oh lawd

Grab my guitar sing a little George strait and the women go crazy! LOL

that's a big 10-4 LOL

and hey G, is that your new guitar? I bet you love to run the chords on it LOL

no sir; Woodbridge, Springfield, Fairfax area. I tried to ride when I had a chance in school at JMU but that was tough with classes and work

Please dont call me sir! You will make me think im important or something:lolly: I was not aware there were horses to be rode that close to DC unless you count the interns at the White House

you should go to the track in Baytown Friday night if you want to meet some of these guys...i bet at least two of the guys who've posted in here will be there

Please dont call me sir! You will make me think im important or something:lolly: I was not aware there were horses to be rode that close to DC unless you count the interns at the White House

yeah I tried to stay away from all that bull and found barns tucked away in big neighborhoods to ride at :D

You are a cute girl, look like someone I know actually.

# current viewers: 10!!!!! Way to go girl!

hahaha thanks! gah you're too kind

Welcome to the madness.

hahaha so far so good, it's been tons of fun so far LOL

One of lifes major truths has just been shattered tonight, I had been taught from a child that any truck with pink on it was transporting a land manatee. Alas, another childhood belief destroyed.........

Did I miss anything? Just finished clipping horns on 10 steers and I'm covered in blood. LOL

One of lifes major truths has just been shattered tonight, I had been taught from a child that any truck with pink on it was transporting a land manatee. Alas, another childhood belief destroyed.........

LOL I don't even know where this notion of big girls and Fords came from but I am glad to be able to help shatter such falsehoods LOL

:lolly:
n7800776_32468932_3363.jpg
[/QUOTE]

im a little suprized that mossberg 500 isnt pink

Back