new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Jory. Head asshat. A Big Mushy baby. A compassionate chip thread helper. Not your day man.:hehe:

I hate to say in brother, buy I think the AssHat gig might be about done for you. You should maybe go and beat up some noobs in the Ford section ?? ...Just sayin'

Can't believe I missed this one. Like others have said, welcom to CompD! Like the pink on the truck as well. Good friend of mine has a pink jeep that I get to work on, I mean entire thing is pink.. Too much for me, but bumpers and tool box are a good accent to the truck.

Can't believe I missed this one. Like others have said, welcom to CompD! Like the pink on the truck as well. Good friend of mine has a pink jeep that I get to work on, I mean entire thing is pink.. Too much for me, but bumpers and tool box are a good accent to the truck.

thanks darlin! yeah def am not gonna paint it pink, just accents on her :D

Jory. Head asshat. A Big Mushy baby. A compassionate chip thread helper. Not your day man.:hehe:

I hate to say in brother, buy I think the AssHat gig might be about done for you. You should maybe go and beat up some noobs in the Ford section ?? ...Just sayin'

LOL poor Jory, he did it to himself ;)

*sigh* the power of boobies...

Tell it. I have a pair at home that bosses me around too. LOL

Listen, Boo, Did you know Roger McQuin had a 12 string guitar that was like nothin' I've ever heard? I also have a 12 string but it ain't gonna sound very good once I smash it over your head. :stab: :hehe: :Cheer:

I'm going home. Carry on. :pop:

Listen, Boo, Did you know Roger McQuin had a 12 string guitar that was like nothin' I've ever heard? I also have a 12 string but it ain't gonna sound very good once I smash it over your head. :stab: :hehe: :Cheer:

I think Jory needs a hug HAHAHAHA you got stripped of your Head Asshat title, Jeff got a new name, and I owned 2 of the guys in here... :rockwoot: I'm on a roll LOL

OMFG :hehe:

I just spit water all over the place!!

:hehe::hehe:

I think Jory needs a hug HAHAHAHA you got stripped of your Head Asshat title, Jeff got a new name, and I owned 2 of the guys in here... :rockwoot: I'm on a roll LOL

Somehow I new the thread would be near epic.

I will rock the Boo. :lolly:

My work is done here. Welcome to the site Pink.
Please use all of your spare free time, and as much company time as possible to straighten out the grammar/spelling tards. The rules on that are simple. We are typing real words with real meanings. This process should lead to complete sentences. Easy enough for a chemobioite such as yourself.

Chemobioite . Right. It's made up. I can make up words.

Jory you are the head ASSHAT. Always and forever. Just busting on you man. Please don't destroy the 12 string on my old thick skull. Wasteful.

Back