new from Texas (5+ years ago)

P S Jory, I'm leaving your suck hole state as we speak. I might even go to Cstat tomorrow night. :D

:rockwoot: B/CS ftw!

Somehow I KNEW the thread would be near epic.

I will rock the Boo. :lolly:

My work is done here. Welcome to the site Pink.
Please use all of your spare free time, and as much company time as possible to straighten out the grammar/spelling tards. The rules on that are simple. We are typing real words with real meanings. This process should lead to complete sentences. Easy enough for a chemobioite such as yourself.

Chemobioite . Right. It's made up. I can make up words.

Jory you are the head ASSHAT. Always and forever. Just busting on you man. Please don't destroy the 12 string on my old thick skull. Wasteful.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL yes! ahhh this is hilarious!!!! I am glad you'll rock the boo, just don't get sad when I call someone else boo, too ;) we'll just call you Boo to differentiate hahaha

Last edited:
Sweetheart, this was happening long before you showed up. Also, if you expect to make it past your probationary period on the spelling/grammar Nazi group, you can't let things like this slip through.

LOL

Wow, This was 15 Pages full of Great reading, Good pics and laughter.

Welcome.. Glad too have you here

LOL ummm? thanks? :)

I forgot about these too y'all, it's the pinky truck and I :)

Pinky.jpg

CMRtruck.jpg

CMRAcetruck.jpg

nothing exciting, just thought I'd share! these were before I did the clearance lights clear/pink hahaha

Back