new from Texas (5+ years ago)

dude all it took was me tellin her that the sticker was in the mail for her to do a happy dance, she didnt even get it yet!!!!!! i better get a phone call once she gets it

Pink Comp D skull stickers....oumph....:eek::doh:

technically these werent the first compd skull stickers made.......i have made one other

ya i tell myself they are ghey when im making them, but then again they are not ghey for going on this truck

dean will get a pink one once he finally buys another diesel

technically these werent the first compd skull stickers made.......i have made one other

ya i tell myself they are ghey when im making them, but then again they are not ghey for going on this truck

dean will get a pink one once he finally buys another diesel

Dean just can't win... it's even better w hen he tries and fails even more epically LOL

hahaha ONE other one... I was afraid you were going to tell me no that I couldn't have a pink one!

Not even for your buds here on CompD?

:shake: ain't happenin lol

What do you mean not sure? You'll be there, and in that pink panther mobile. Right? Don't fly in, we gotta see that rig.

Well the hotel room is taken care of. If you had a Cummins I may pay the fuel bill, but I know that Choker will use about a quarter of the US's diesel fuel on it's journey up here. Bring the dogs, sure. They'll get along great with my two pups. It may still be worth it to see that pepto-racer. LOL

LMFAO you sweet and sour sum*****! I just checked my calendar and I can't make it, already have plans that weekend here in B/CS, sowwy boo!

I hate you both. How did yall convert pink girl so fast :hehe:

with all due respect, she figured it out for herself, she is quite sharp

who wants to play jeopardy.......

"what are ford diesel girls pants?"

Last edited:
Back