New girl from Ohio

Dang this thread took off. Lets see if I can catch up...

Did I read you're going to Vet School? I've had some classes with pre-vet majors (ochem, physics, 2nd derivative calc, advanced bio) and those classes were rough rows to hoe.

Horses. The only thing I know about horses is they're highly finicky with hay, and they leave road apples all over the road that I have to swerve around. Thanks Amish, I had to lower my truck just so it handles the slalom better.

The chat function. I've never used it. All I know is Cliff tries to lure people there.

I think I'm caught up.

Dang this thread took off. Lets see if I can catch up...

Did I read you're going to Vet School? I've had some classes with pre-vet majors (ochem, physics, 2nd derivative calc, advanced bio) and those classes were rough rows to hoe.

Horses. The only thing I know about horses is they're highly finicky with hay, and they leave road apples all over the road that I have to swerve around. Thanks Amish, I had to lower my truck just so it handles the slalom better.

The chat function. I've never used it. All I know is Cliff tries to lure people there.

I think I'm caught up.

Bravo! Almost everything except I wasn't going to be a vet, just a horse trainer. Which I changed majors and just started into business marketing.

I will say the horse programs have changed a lot up there. I dated a girl that rode for Findlay, when it was at the old farm. The facilities they have now are extremely nice!!!

I need to get up there sometime and get some Jed's..... And now I'm hungry!

I will say the horse programs have changed a lot up there. I dated a girl that rode for Findlay, when it was at the old farm. The facilities they have now are extremely nice!!!

I need to get up there sometime and get some Jed's..... And now I'm hungry!

The facilities are amazing, I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to ride there.

Jeds is the place to go around here!

You must have been visiting auto sports plus or very bored to come to Findlay

Went up there for a few pulls. We also use to go to Fricker's a lot! Now that's a place I miss. I also have a few good friends that go to Findlay so went up for visiting. Finally it's half way to Bowling Green :D

Went up there for a few pulls. We also use to go to Fricker's a lot! Now that's a place I miss. I also have a few good friends that go to Findlay so went up for visiting. Finally it's half way to Bowling Green :D

Oh Frickers. So many good times at that place!

I don't like horses.

:hehe: I used to drink them in grade school.

popcorn.gif

I've always wanted to try horse meat, as disgusting as that may sound

I've got some good horse meat you can try. It's got some good marbling to it. Never tried it myself. Wife says it's real good.

If anyone ever makes it to sicily its the thing to eat. Horse meat sandwitch i must say is pretty tasty.

If anyone ever makes it to sicily its the thing to eat. Horse meat sandwitch i must say is pretty tasty.

Over seas it's the thing to eat. But here most people can't fathom eating Black Beauty

Back