New girl from Ohio

dog, cat, kangaroo, snake, croc, octipus(deep fried) havent tried horse.. i'd be leary about it being treated with BRUTE as i know it never leaves the system completely..

love the advetising about eating animals with "personalities".... obviously said people never worked mechanical items LOL

Last edited:
Wow...... a cute girl joins and we get 15 pages of sweaty palmed SOB's. . . . seems about right

Hi new cute girl, are you into fitness?

Wow...... a cute girl joins and we get 15 pages of sweaty palmed SOB's. . . . seems about right

Hi new cute girl, are you into fitness?
Because I'm an innocent minded girl I am going to take that question as it wasn't meant to be perverted in any way. So yes, I am.

Because I'm an innocent minded girl I am going to take that question as it wasn't meant to be perverted in any way. So yes, I am.

LOL I'm pretty sure I know where he was going with that one... better just hope he doesn't follow through with it...

Well that came out wrong... better hope he doesn't follow through with the rest of that "joke," that is.

:bow: :bow: I love me some history. I have done lots of research and wrote many papers on where the horse meat taboo came from. An you're 100% right it goes back to the Crusades and Christians trying to find reasons to point fingers at Pagans and call them "Unholy".

Ahhh this subject excites me.

Alright!

I don't hear that I'm right too often.

I've also studied my fair share of history. What area of history do you focus on?

Alright!

I don't hear that I'm right too often.

I've also studied my fair share of history. What area of history do you focus on?

I grew up watching movies about WWII, my father is a WWII fanatic.

I like any type of history. Especially the "conspiracy" side of things. I get on history kicks where I'll research a particular thing for a long time. Right now I'm hooked on Ancient Aliens LOL I just finished a 3 hour movie yesterday that "debunked" the ancient alien show. It's super fascinating to me

I grew up watching movies about WWII, my father is a WWII fanatic.

I like any type of history. Especially the "conspiracy" side of things. I get on history kicks where I'll research a particular thing for a long time. Right now I'm hooked on Ancient Aliens LOL I just finished a 3 hour movie yesterday that "debunked" the ancient alien show. It's super fascinating to me

What is it about girls and aliens? So the movie says aliens didn't build the pyramids? That's all I know about ancient aliens.

My great grandpa is a WWII vet. I get to hear all kinds of stories, most of which I've heard so many times I can repeat them word for word. For him, Toyota is a conspiracy.

Lately I've been on a local ecological history kick.

Back