New "race" truck project

Well I sold the truck... It was sad to see it go but it was to a good cause... The motor is getting transplanted into a 1500 single cab swb... I will have pictures of the swap in progress as it goes, The 1500 was a 5.9 v8 so it souldnt be to bad of a swap.. the wiring will be the most fun...

Last edited:
IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

Man, I read all the way through this thread, just to be let down by a funny looking red truck.

Hey everybody time for me to get back in the game, Ive been laying low to long. Im looking to start a new project to suck up all my money.. Ill keep ya guys posted and thanks for all the support on my old truck it really was a blast and I should have kept going with it, hind sight is always 20/20

I thought you had the funny looking red truck?? ;) It was a fun ride while it lasted, I really though you were at least going to break the manual transmission VE record with the black pile o parts.

Last edited:
Just read the whole thread, awesome build! Hate to see the first genner go...

Hey everybody time for me to get back in the game, Ive been laying low to long. Im looking to start a new project to suck up all my money.. Ill keep ya guys posted and thanks for all the support on my old truck it really was a blast and I should have kept going with it, hind sight is always 20/20

Try knoxville craigslist again. There's a couple 12v's on there for cheap.

No, no updates yet.. I haven't found one that is a good base for what I want. I think this time Im going to go for a 2.6 pulling truck. Just something about pulling I like more than dragging. You guys will be the first to know when I get started and the first I'll ask for input so dont worry.

Back