New Turbo Setup, first hook at London, OH NADM

That looks real familar to whats under my hood now. I finally found some time to fab it up this weekend. And was suprised with its steet manners, and EGT's so far just running back and forth from the new house. I get some pics up soon.

Just to clear it up, I wasn't bashing or putting Engineered diesel down.. When I made the post I was pretty peeved about the oversight on my part in reference to the wastegate adjustment..

We didnt take it that way at all Garrett. With only a few hooks left in the season we want to see each run count. Let me know if you want me to send Joe the regulator we use if you havent put one in yet.

Damn Garret! Congrats on all the success! You deserve it man, and I see you got a new truck :) Fukin nice Garret!!!! You've worked hard, keep it up buddy.

i wish i could of made london......it would of been nice to meet ya......good luck with the new charger......

Garret, you were running a 3.0" Turbonetics unit before, right? Why the change? Did the Turbonetics not spool well or something about it not function as it should?

I have full boost running to the top of mine and regulated boost to the bottom of it. I was making around 55-60 at about 70-90% throttle and opened the regulator up so I was putting 40lbs of boost to help open the gate. That droped my boost down to 40lbs at WOT. This is all just in on my way home from the shop trying to make use of my little spare time.

I finally got some of mine loaded up, Mind my welds this was the first time using my Miller spool gun welding stainless steel.

Attachments

• 102_0389.JPG
    102_0389.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 102_0391.JPG
    102_0391.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 102_0392.JPG
    102_0392.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
We have a few options Wes, Give us a call and we can figure out what you need.

The electronic controllers we have work on our gates, but your limited as to your boost range. What makes you want one? What boost range are you looking to control?

how does it limit your boost range? I had a guy tell me that would be the way to go. But i at least need to get a gate put on.

Back