new website

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Chit, this is to funny to take down. :hehe:

Dude, if you're gonna get your pee pee slapped for pimpin at least make it count.

Your attempt at pimping your shop fails miserably.

I hope you wrench better than you post LOL

fail01.jpg

fail2it9.jpg

new-car-fail.jpg

shipment_of_fail.jpg

I looked through the pictures too, out of curiosity. That single cab 3rd gen looks nice. Those stacks... Not so much.

Wow. Insult much.
Good luck with new website and the shop in the SE bud. I have a couple buddy's near Seneca that are into performance diesel stuff. Is the shop near there?
And his Announcement wasn't a fail. At least a few people care enough to give a pat on the back and not bash the poor guy. And again good luck.

good luck Dean.
and to all the guys that are bashing him why? so the website isnt the nicest but he is just starting. even the big shops had to start somewhere.

The bashing is because most internet forums do not give away free advertising. That is how they pay there bills. Has nothing to do with his abilities or website.

Wow. Insult much.

And his Announcement wasn't a fail. At least a few people care enough to give a pat on the back and not bash the poor guy. And again good luck.

Why, yes. Punctuate much?

Yes, it was in-fact a fail. Copy the URL in the OP and see what it gets ya.
404! Wah, wah, waaaaa!

good luck Dean.
and to all the guys that are bashing him why? so the website isnt the nicest but he is just starting. even the big shops had to start somewhere.

Since both of you don't have 60 posts between you, I would suggest your 'attaboy' wishes be tempered just a smidge' till you understand how things work around here.

I never went to his website, as the link he included when he violated site policy was straight out of a game of BOGGLE!

The bashing is because most internet forums do not give away free advertising. That is how they pay there bills. Has nothing to do with his abilities or website.

Thank you Glenn, for this remedial but necessary explanation. The only abilities of the OP I call into question are spelling and perhaps undertones of marketing intellect.

All shops must start somewhere but with the great many wanna-be shops out there, start ups must be conscious of maintaining a professional image at all times. That includes misplaced press releases. $.02

Dam you guys may be the biggest group of jerks I've ever heard of. Who gives a $hit how many posts you have. At least this guy is trying to be entrepenurial instead of just going to work at wal-mart or mcdonald's. Ya'll need to chill out and cut the guy a break. Not eveybody sits on these forums all day long trying to be cool. And don't act like ya'll never posted up something on one of these forums when you were just getting started that wasn't the best. Instead of trying to teach this guy how to do it right and helping him out all ya'll have prolly done is run him off. Ya'll need to grow up

I think you're missing the point.

The guy registers here for one reason...to try to pimp his basement business for free. We have vendors here that have paid to do that(aka "keeping the site going").

I suggest you read Amish's post right above!

Your opinion that promotes kind correction in the erring of ones ways is noted, even respectable.

However, that is not how we do things here.

This board requires a bit thicker skin than most. It is not a claim to be a collection of internet ninjas. We simply choose to not waist time being PC and friendly to those who violate site guidelines and exhibit behavior of questionable mental capacity. Should this thin the proverbial herd, so be it.

Take heart, we did not lose this soul to the depths of the interwebby abyss. He merely started another account with similar screen name and has posted several times. (Also against site guidelines, btw.)

To reiterate, I can respect your desire to exhibit kindness and correction in these instances. I in turn ask that with the goal of keeping this an enthusiast only board, promoting growth of a solid member base who has a knowledge base of the hobby or at the very least a firm understanding of the English language and basic punctuation, you attempt to understand our actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back