new website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your actions completely and truely believe in preserving the integrity and and reliability of this board which is why I use it for all my diesel information and needs. I agree with following the rules and always try and stay within the guidlines as well but even I have messed up on here. On another forum when you mess up a moderator merely deletes or moves your post and sends you a PM telling you how to do it the correct way. Im not saying this guy is right at all the only thing I disagree with is the delivery of informing this guy how wrong he was and then ridiculing him. Were better than that...especially on this forum.

I understand your actions completely and truely believe in preserving the integrity and and reliability of this board which is why I use it for all my diesel information and needs. I agree with following the rules and always try and stay within the guidlines as well but even I have messed up on here. On another forum when you mess up a moderator merely deletes or moves your post and sends you a PM telling you how to do it the correct way. Im not saying this guy is right at all the only thing I disagree with is the delivery of informing this guy how wrong he was and then ridiculing him. Were better than that...especially on this forum.

I have no problem ridiculing some dink who showed up to pimp his business here for free..... Right in My face and Phil's face, the Staff's face and the paying vendors faces.

I'm sorry you think I should be above it, but I don't come into your place of business and try to get something for nothing on your and your customer's dime do I?

Comp D has never been touchy feely... if you don't like the abrasiveness of this board, there are plenty of places to go feel warm and fuzzy that talk about diesels.... Slow ass diesels... Not fast powerful ones.

Gecoveyc-

Tim, Phil, Billy and Amish don't go to where you work and throw rocks at you while you are mowing and tell you how to do your job do they? Then why are you doing it to them here?

The thread was a fail, in several ways, on several levels.

It really does help if you spell it right.......

d-lperofrmance.com

Your attention to details surely translates into your shop.

I have no problem ridiculing some dink who showed up to pimp his business here for free..... Right in My face and Phil's face, the Staff's face and the paying vendors faces.

I'm sorry you think I should be above it, but I don't come into your place of business and try to get something for nothing on your and your customer's dime do I?

Comp D has never been touchy feely... if you don't like the abrasiveness of this board, there are plenty of places to go feel warm and fuzzy that talk about diesels.... Slow ass diesels... Not fast powerful ones.

You clearly haven't heard a damn word I've said along with your little buddies. I'm not trying to be warm and fuzzy or any of the other retarded chit you've said on this thread. How I talk on here is how I do business in real life and therefore I have lots of customer loyalty and a positive reputation for my shop in my area. Your too busy tooting your own horn and trying to make your self sound like some badass on a forum. If you want to get abrasive and all that other crap you keep bragging about then bring it on but I guarantee you're no better or more credible than anybody else on this site so you can shove it.

Next time you wanna try to be funny and cute to your buddies on a forum don't quote rodney carrington to prove a point jackass. I already stated I'm not against anything they have said just the manner in which ya'll delivered the message. There's more grown up ways to do that.....But I guess "that's not how ya'll do things here." That may be the biggest bull$hit line I've ever heard.

Gecoveyc-

Tim, Phil, Billy and Amish don't go to where you work and throw rocks at you while you are mowing and tell you how to do your job do they? Then why are you doing it to them here?

The thread was a fail, in several ways, on several levels.

You know this thread should have been closed a few weeks ago, but for some reason it wasn't? So I'm going to close it now.

The whole point of the thread was that this guy registered here made one post about a new business he started, did it wrong and never came back. Personally it would be hard to let this shop work on my ol' Junk. Yes sometime we come through as Harsh and rude, but know if this guy ask for any help the same members that are messing with him, are the first in line to give him a hand!

Meh. I'd say Tim is more credible than you are. And more entertaining. I don't know about you, but half the reason I'm on here is for fun, so yeah, entertaining matters to me.

And I quoted Rodney because he's funny and that line did a pretty good job of saying what I wanted to say:D

It's simple...if you don't like it then don't log in.

If the rules are broken we gladly let the sharks loose...keeps the tards to a bare minimum. Maybe you need to go back to wherever you talked about before...maybe they'll hold your hand and walk you through it.
Not me...not here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back