NHRDA 2010 Diesel Drag Race Season

NHRDA

The 2010 NHRDA season will be here before we know it and our goal in 2010 is to have the First Ever NHRDA World Finals. The best vehicles across North America will finally have one event to find out who is the baddest in the land.

We currently are looking at locations to have this Innaugral Event and would like any suggestion from our members.​

Sponsor-coverpage.jpg

Depending on the time of year, weather may play a big part in the choices.

I'd vote for Vegas also, but that is a haul for many easterners. Vegas would be a fun destination spot and work most any time of the year.

Denver is too high for most.

I'd say to be fair, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Neb.

I'd say to be fair, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Neb.

What he said!
Topeka, KS would be my choice of those states. Maybe I could give it another chance and see if my headgasket likes it better.
Here in Nebraska we don't have any place worth having it.

I am not sure on the weather depending on how early it would be held.

central would be nice but issues with weather and cold makes more west a better choice. Unless the east and west finals are earlier.

My vote is for vegas, real logical choice, closest to central and have good weather later in the year

North Texas/Kansas Area would be about as central as you can get.

thats along ways south for us northern guys,,, not to say that it isnt going to be a long haul for most,, but a little more central would be good

LVMS Track prep is indisputably the best I've seen.... My vote also goes to Las Wages....

Kansas/ok is pretty central for east west folks. You Canada folks are gonna just have to leave a day earlier! You already got free health care! What more do you want???

plus i can see vegas being really far for people from Florida and NY!

I would actually vote for Kansas as well. Its the most central you can get. No further for us Canadians to get there as it is for the people from Florida.

Kansas!!

Back