NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

Hell of a good time, glad I got to meet some new people once again, and see some old friends as well...thought it was funny as hell the announcer kept sayin' Mike drove in from Oregon...LOL to funny. At any rate I'd like to congrats ALL the NHRDA members to one HELL of a season. Congrats to the season champs, and hope to see most of you all, if not ALL you guys next year!!

Randy, Chris, Robin, and the Miss Katie it was great seeing you again, and look forward to the next visit with you guys! It was nice to meet Bubba too.

NHRDA rocks, and I'm glad to be a part of the fantastic racing orginization and all the family of racers.
It was nice to finally put a goofy face to the name there Josh. :poke: :poke:

October 24th 2009
Beechbend Raceway Park
NHRDA East Coast Finals

Bo Layne NHRDA# 4917
Set the Top Diesel MPH Record at 187.52 MPH
and had a back up time of 197.39 MPH

Congragulations to Bo Layne and Dan Scheid on setting the NHRDA National Record in our Top Diesel Category.:cheer:

October 24th 2009
Beechbend Raceway Park
NHRDA East Coast Finals

Bo Layne NHRDA# 4917
Set the Top Diesel MPH Record at 187.52 MPH
and had a back up time of 197.39 MPH

Congragulations to Bo Layne and Dan Scheid on setting the NHRDA National Record in our Top Diesel Category.:cheer:

way to go Bo just think what you could do if the track could hold your power and the track was a little better!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::rockwoot:

IMG_7763.jpg

I see me..well part of me in this picture....This is good photoshop/caption this picture material.

I need to get the rest of mine posted up somewhere...We need the pictures of the bromance between Randy and Chris.

Back