NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

Thanks for the help on the helmet. I found one hidden in our shop; guess it'll pass tech. Setting the truck up now, see you guys in the am. Not sure on what I'll be flossin' but My trucks not too hard to pick out of a lineup.

Trucks on the trailer heading out about 7 in the morning crossing my fingers the tranny stays together tomorrow haha

About fifty miles from bowling green. Ready to get the fuk off the road.

Finally hooked up with everyone at the WahBah Steakhouse. Had a great time talking diesel stuff, but then the live band came on with the amps cranked up to earsplitting volume. We're talking serious noise damage if you stayed in the restaurant. We escaped to the patio but started to freeze our butts off, so we called it a night. When I got to the hotel I saw a few more diesel trucks here, so I don't feel so lonely now. See everyone in the morning!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Ready for race day everyone. Gates open at 8am

Driver meeting 10:30

Start racing and breaking records around 11:00am. Stopped by TS to see caged fury and it looks angry and ready to run.

See everyone in the morning:woohoo:

1024-XL.gif

This is probably a silly question to you guys that have done this before; Is it practice/testing from 8- 10:30 ?

Good luck everyone and have fun. I'm doing my best anti-rain dance!

That sucks, kind of takes the fun out of it, where did it happen? You get pulled over or was it at a scale?

Yeah it does, got it just getting into the mountains of NC. I got pulled over by highway patrol and he weighed the truck/trailer on the spot. Even tested my tank for offroad diesel. He was just looking for a reason...

Good Luck to all the racers today, and Thank You for supporting the NHRDA. Thanks to Shifter and Mrs Shifter as well, you both rock :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Well, waiting on the track to fix the lights. Drizzled a bit but it let up. Its very cold here...

heel yeah!! 6.4 wins with 11.0 @ 124 !!! stock injectors baby!!

That's an impressive truck, too bad his competition broke. we really didn't get to see many heads up real races, one or the other either didn't make the call or broke before the finish. Both Matt and Jeff broke. Looks like Matt smoked his stock turbo and Jeff lost one cylinder, doesn't appear to be a a hole or anything, not sure what exactly happened, I'm betting it's a bad injector. Very cool day, no rain though. Caged Fury never made a pass, lost the clutch, the Smith truck runs great, he and the Big Dodge from Alabama both bettered the Prostreet ET record but neither was able to back it up. Big dodge broke and the Smith truck couldn't come within the 1% required to back it up. They ran a 9.2 something and the closest they come was a 9.4 something in their backup attempt.

Still a lot of fun got to meet some people and put a face to the name. Glad I made the trip.

heel yeah!! 6.4 wins with 11.0 @ 124 !!! stock injectors baby!!

So close to he tens also.

Rudy and his mechanic are good guys. Meet the Max'd out racing guys (Jeff and Subman), 2001Shrtbedcummins(Phil),JD4440, JJeepyjohn, Laster, Twisted Shifter and wife, Micheal from ISSPRO, Josh from Grandrock, Lamiller (Lavon) and possibly others I am forgetting. And of course talking and catching up with old friends. Heck the wife even had a good time at her first big racing event.

Definitely some new best times set today. Even tho they weren't NHRDA records there were some fast times today.

Bigdodge ran 9.34 and the Smiths ran 9.31 then ran 9.45. Bo Layne went 197mph without the track to hold his launch.

I had a great time today meeting new people and watching the races. Heck even watching the gassers wasn't too bad. NHRDA puts on a good show. I have ton of pics and videos to post but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I am tired.

Last edited:
So close to he tens also.

Rudy and his mechanic are good guys. Meet the Max'd out racing guys (Jeff and Subman), 2001Shrtbedcummins(Phil),JD4440, JJeepyjohn, Laster, Twisted Shifter and wife, Micheal from ISSPRO, Josh from Grandrock, Lamiller (Lavon) and possibly others I am forgetting. And of course talking and catching up with old friends. Heck the wife even had a good time at her first big racing event.

Definitely some new best times set today. Even tho they weren't NHRDA records there were some fast times today.

Bigdodge ran 9.34 and the Smiths ran 9.31 then ran 9.45. Bo Layne went 197mph without the track to hold his launch.

I had a great time today meeting new people and watching the races. Heck even watching the gassers wasn't too bad. NHRDA puts on a good show. I have ton of pics and videos to post but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I am tired.

it was nice meeting you man!

yes Daniel it was nice meeting you. FYI, I just gave Jeff a Max'd Out Hat, he is Stingpuller on here, may not like to be called a Max'd Out guy. Good event.

Back