NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

Look for me wearing this tomorrow. The blue shirt is worn out so I got a black one.

6834_181256945986_723985986_3893837_5350707_n.jpg

Look for me wearing this tomorrow. The blue shirt is worn out so I got a black one.

6834_181256945986_723985986_3893837_5350707_n.jpg
Like I said...Look for me, I'll usually be trackside taking pictures. But I'll either be wearing a black NHRDA shirt with a blue hat, or a Gators hoodie.

ill bring a helmet for you jd4440 im sure you head isnt biger than mine. lol just give me a call 352-572-0140

Got to Nashville last night , off to the track to start hanging 144 track banners

See everyone tomorrow:rockwoot:

North bound.................. Just looked at the weather and we should be good for tomorrow. The rain chance is in the morning and clearing out by mid day ....

See everyone at the track!!!

ill bring a helmet for you jd4440 im sure you head isnt biger than mine. lol just give me a call 352-572-0140
Scratch that JD4440, neilden called and said that he forgot it...as big as his head is, it's still rather empty :doh:

250 miles down. Just crossed into ga. The jetta is clicking along good. Eta of about 1 in the morning. Ill be checking this thread regularly.

Hey guys dont really get on here to much got my hands full with the Nation keeps me busy. But I'm with family in Ky, so I might be attending the Race, I actually hung out at TS performance today and talked to a few guys. Probably dont know many folks out in this area I will be wearing a PSN hoodie. So if you see me let me know.

Kevin

Hell yay got the tranny figured out on the fummins so I'm headed down in the am!!!

Well we're here all checked in and waiting for the NHRDA guys to give me a call to get some dinner. Tomorrow should be kick ass, and cant wait. We'll have some chrome and what not for sale, so if you need some new stacks...come see us.

Where is everyone tonight. I just checked in at the Mariott Courtyard (where the NHRDA guys are staying). I think I have the only diesel in the dang parking lot! If anyone knows where diesel guys are getting together, please give me a call at 503.407.1388

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Where is everyone tonight. I just checked in at the Mariott Courtyard (where the NHRDA guys are staying). I think I have the only diesel in the dang parking lot! If anyone knows where diesel guys are getting together, please give me a call at 503.407.1388

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Weather front has cleared out. I'm hanging at the hospital with the wifey until she comes home tomorrow and then maybe make the race.

I ran up and down scottsville rd and didn't see anyone out but a few local farm trucks.

I'm here checked into the motel 6, have the dog so about the only place that will take them. Cheap too $29 a night.

Had to pull off to tune the smoke down on the jetta, and damnit if it isn't cold.

Back