NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

Hopefully the rain holds off. Should be some good cold air for some quick passes.

NewExtended.JPG

Weather looks decent for racing, 20% chance is better than a 80% chance. Lets hope that front goes through sooner than later.

Well I am sorry to say it, but we aren't coming. The tranny is shot in the car and there isn't enough time and money to get it together to be able to leave Friday. So you all have a great time. I hope the rain holds off on ya.

Well I am sorry to say it, but we aren't coming. The tranny is shot in the car and there isn't enough time and money to get it together to be able to leave Friday. So you all have a great time. I hope the rain holds off on ya.
Bummer! I was really looking forward to finally seeing your car.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

We will not be able to attend the race. We went to test last tue. night and lost the tranny about the 600ft. mark. It boiled the trans fluid so bad it shot out the dip stick tube right onto the 1500 deg manifold. Needless to say there was a big fire at 120mph and it burnt all the wiring up under the hood and melted all the steel braided hose on the passenger side. I probably could have gotten it back together with exception of fixing all the paint, but we don't know what caused it and I don't want that to ever happen again!

Well I'm very sad to say Kurt and I will not be able to make it! the money just could not appear! I hope next year gets better!

Well I'm very sad to say Kurt and I will not be able to make it! the money just could not appear! I hope next year gets better!
yes it's sad to say no money too go but we will see ya all next year!! and good luck too all and have a good time this weekend:Cheer:

yes it's sad to say no money too go but we will see ya all next year!! and good luck too all and have a good time this weekend:Cheer:

well I guess Neilden and myself will have to hold it down for the FLA

Anybody know if Gabby is gonna make it?

Does this track do anything goofy like require helmets for all competitors? Just packing my stuff up and wanted to make sure I don't need to squeeze in a helmet for an Enterprise rent-a-truck!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Not sure yet what I'm getting, only know for sure that it will be a diesel! Will probably get an F250 like I had at Indy. It was nice and consistent, as long as it wasn't in regen mode!

Well hope we have some good weather, I'm in Evergreen Co near Denver and it's snowing and supposed to get 6" today. Hopefully it is better east. Headed for MO then Bowling Greenn on Friday.

Back