NHRDA - Texas Diesel Nationals Results

Man you guys are pretty easy on me. My wife was pissed off and *****ing me out for like 30 minutes at the track. She got so worked up my daughter started crying lmao. :hehe:

Yeah, you had it coming! Though it should have been fine of you redlit...

There was a red ford that went 9.9 in superstreet. Anyone know anything about the truck. What engine was in it

Chris budhair(spelling). .. Just set up to race and is a single cab,

Pro street ended up being a mess....... My pinion brake was hanging so bad it was smoking after each hit and would hardly allow a proper burnout. I bypassed it and was trying to stage the truck and it pushed straight through both bulbs. Dumb move regardless on my part but I was a bit afraid of more heat building and locking up the back end on a run.

Tuck never broke I was just backed out due to the red light. That situation by itself is questionable many people said that was not a correct ruling. Regardless the truck did great, put down some solid numbers and drove on the trailer.

I was wondering why deranged and bully dog didn't run. I hear deranged broke and was not able to make his passes.

We reviewed this at the track that you pushed thru the lights before timing system was set thus no time was recorded and you had some fluids dripping and per the NHRA rule book that is a DQ

Chris Buhidar, 5.9 CR w/ twins, 4r100 trans. got the truck running Friday morning about 4am and left for Ennis around 3 pm. He's done everything to my truck also, great guy and great shop Truck Source Diesel out of San Antonio

Chris Buhidar, 5.9 CR w/ twins, 4r100 trans. got the truck running Friday morning about 4am and left for Ennis around 3 pm. He's done everything to my truck also, great guy and great shop Truck Source Diesel out of San Antonio

I stand corrected he went twins now. I know it was a big single early on.

Trader. Put a cumapart in it

We reviewed this at the track that you pushed thru the lights before timing system was set thus no time was recorded and you had some fluids dripping and per the NHRA rule book that is a DQ
Cr

There are 3 ways to be DQ'd other than Red Lighting. Crossing the Center Line, Hitting the Outside Wall, or Leaving before the Tree is Activated (leaving before the timing system was set). Once the 2nd staging bulb is lit leaving before the Tree is Activated results in a DQ. I have heard that if you inadvertently light both staging bulbs and your competitor hasn't lit his pre-stage bulb you can back out and restage. But, if your competitor has lit his pre-stage bulb, backing out will also cause a DQ. These last 2 statements might need more research of the NHRA rule book but I have backed out of a double bulb situation where my competitor had not pre-staged without penalty.

Jim

I haven't done well in previous World Finals, both in Topeka. I red lit, 1st round, both times. Texas is a long way for me so I'll have to wait and see.

Cr

There are 3 ways to be DQ'd other than Red Lighting. Crossing the Center Line, Hitting the Outside Wall, or Leaving before the Tree is Activated (leaving before the timing system was set). Once the 2nd staging bulb is lit leaving before the Tree is Activated results in a DQ. I have heard that if you inadvertently light both staging bulbs and your competitor hasn't lit his pre-stage bulb you can back out and restage. But, if your competitor has lit his pre-stage bulb, backing out will also cause a DQ. These last 2 statements might need more research of the NHRA rule book but I have backed out of a double bulb situation where my competitor had not pre-staged without penalty.

Jim

There is nothing wrong with this as far as legal just not good racing etiquette.

Back