NHRDA West Coast Regional Championship October 3rd 2009

NHRDA

NHRDA West Coast Diesel Shootout
Firebird Raceway , Boise Idaho October 3rd 2009

The best of the best will gather at Firebird Raceway to see who will become the 2009 MBRP Exhaust Diesel Drag Series West Coast Champion.​

Click to watch promo video​
http://www.nhrda.com/Diesel_TV/musicvideo.php?vid=2b20ecdc2

Boise-flyer.jpg

The top 16 competitors in points from Division 1 ,2, and 6 in Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street , Super Street and Sportsman ET will be invited to the West Coast Regionals to battle it out for the Championship.

For competitors that did not qualify we will have a bracket class that you can enter and compete for fun.

So far 104 competitors will be in competition for the Championship at Boise and there are still 2 more events that you can qualify at Medford Oregon September 12th Division 1 and Redding California September 19th , Division 2.

You can view current point standings by going to : http://www.nhrda.com/Points.htm and see who has qualified for this invitational event.

redding here i come, hopefully the dodge holds for a few passes:hehe: so i can come up with enough points to bring the ol ford to boise.:bang can't wait, this will be event to remember:cheer:

The confirmation list is starting to grow , we have 48 trucks confirmed so far and every day we get more confirmations for the Championship.

Just to name a few

The Dirty Max
Maxed out Racing
Harbour City Diesel
CT Performance
Mike Drever

I am looking forward to seeing Aaron and Rob line up against on another in Super Street, they both have held the national record and should be a great race.:tree:

Awards Ceremony for West Coast Regionals and Divsion 1,2, and 6 will be held at Firebird Raceway. They have a Banquet room that holds 300 people, the dinner will be catered and will include Dinner , Desert and non alcoholic beverages for $15.00 a person.

A big thanks to Firebird Raceway for letting us hold our banquet at the track:clap:

Dang, looks like I'd better get going on replacing the front seal on my F350's transmission. It leaks if I get the fluid over 195° at the pump, which may happen hauling the camper over the mountains to Boise! I'm planning to camp at the track, anyone else?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Chad Riley confrimed he will be at Boise.

He wouldnt tell me whether it will be in the Camaro or the Altered, either way cant wait to see the Pro Stock Class with 4 confirmed now.

Chad Riley confrimed he will be at Boise.

He wouldnt tell me whether it will be in the Camaro or the Altered, either way cant wait to see the Pro Stock Class with 4 confirmed now.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Hello everyone.

It is time for the regional finals at Boise. We are having a hard time getting ahold of everyone that has qualified for the Finals.

If you are not sure if you have qualified please contact me at randy.cole@nhrda.com and I can verify if you have made it to Boise. or call 360-658-4353.

Remember it is the top 16 in each class but if someone declines the invitation we will give that spot to the next alternate in line. So again we have only 2 weeks left so contact me as soon as possilbe. So far 62 trucks have confirmed.

Thanks
Randy Cole
President of the NHRDA

Well i didnt get a chance to get to another race but im jacked to see all the trucks that will be coming and i will be competing in the open et class.

Here is list so far of confirmed trucks

Pro Stock
Michael Pliska
Jason Jack
Chad Riley

Pro Street
Rob Coddens
Malcolm Cross
Mark Ventling
Arthur Allen
Drake Swett
Mike Drever
Donavan Harris

Super Street
Rob Coddens
Mark Harris
Marc Curtis
Mike Fox
Matt Larson
Trenton Nell
Michael McSpadden
Aaron Schaff
Kevin Douglas
Ron Gaalaas
Gord Cooper
Chris Oborne

and a ton of Sportsman Et Class

Everyday we are getting more confirmations so let all your friends know if they are in top 16 and have not recieved their invitation to get ahold of us and confirm they will be there. Also we will getting a head count for the awards banquet on Saturday night.:Cheer:

Trans is out on the floor with a new seal (and I'm now fighting with the exhaust up-pipe seals which I replaced a couple of months ago but were leaking again). I'll have the trusty old F350 back together for ET brackets (and to haul my camper so I can stay at the track). Anyone else staying at the track?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Here is list so far of confirmed trucks

Pro Stock
Michael Pliska
Jason Jack
Chad Riley

Pro Street
Rob Coddens
Malcolm Cross
Mark Ventling
Arthur Allen
Drake Swett
Mike Drever
Donavan Harris

Super Street
Rob Coddens
Mark Harris
Marc Curtis
Mike Fox
Matt Larson
Trenton Nell
Michael McSpadden
Aaron Schaff
Kevin Douglas
Ron Gaalaas
Gord Cooper
Chris Oborne

and a ton of Sportsman Et Class

Everyday we are getting more confirmations so let all your friends know if they are in top 16 and have not recieved their invitation to get ahold of us and confirm they will be there. Also we will getting a head count for the awards banquet on Saturday night.:Cheer:

Like many others I am looking forward to this. I am just glad I qualified for 2 classes. I don't stand a chance in Super Street unless everyone else breaks (wouldn't wish that on anyone). So hopefully I can perform well in ET class.

For me, this will be the last organized racing I do with my truck. This year has been an expensive year for me. I know it has been for others, too. I have decided that racing your daily driver at this level is not something I can afford to do anymore. I hope to continue the friendships I have made with other racers. I may even come out to watch local races in the seasons to come to show my support for the diesel sport.

See ya all in Boise.

New brake system......Check
Pump blessed by Reverend Bill.........Check
Truck building tons of boost..........Check
Full bottles of *nx*..........Check
Looking forward to running at Boise........Check!!!!!!!!!!!

Trans is out on the floor with a new seal (and I'm now fighting with the exhaust up-pipe seals which I replaced a couple of months ago but were leaking again). I'll have the trusty old F350 back together for ET brackets (and to haul my camper so I can stay at the track). Anyone else staying at the track?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

You should get the up pipes from PDR, they have the mesh tubing so there is no need for donuts, they fit great and will never leak.

Back