NHRDA West Coast Regional Championship October 3rd 2009

I don't suppose one would need to confirm to run in the sportsman et class do they?

You should get the up pipes from PDR, they have the mesh tubing so there is no need for donuts, they fit great and will never leak.

Aren't those big $$? I remember reading on a forum where they were somewhere around $800 for the OBS versions???

I don't suppose one would need to confirm to run in the sportsman et class do they?

I am sorry I am retarded.

When i said sportsmen et I really meant the bracket run for fun. I am assuming that I can just show up and not confirm a spot, is this correct.

Also on this bracket race how is it run, is it an et type of race or just run what you brung kind of thing.

The NHRDA would like to thank all the competitors that made the 2009 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series a success
Next weeks innaugral event will bring the best of the best on the west coast to see who will be the 2009 West Coast Coast Regional Champion.​

For complete details on the event go to http://www.nhrda.com/index.htm

NHRDA Payouts for Boise event
Top Diesel
Winner $2000.00
Runner up $1000.00

Pro Stock
Winner $1500.00
Runner up $750.00

Pro Street
Winner $1000.00
Runner up $500.00

Super Street
Winner $750.00
Runner up $375.00

Sportsman Et
Winner $500.00
Runner up $250.00

Contingency Payouts
Top Diesel $800.00 $400.00 $200.00
Pro Stock $800.00 $400.00 $200.00
Pro Street $800.00 $400.00 $200.00
Super Street $800.00 $400.00 $200.00
Sportsman Et $800.00 $400.00 $200.00

Total payouts $15625.00:rockwoot:

1003-XL.gif

Wow That looks Really Good!!!!! I hope the Eastern is the same!!!!!

i should be there in sportsman et. final decision soon

Are you going to drive it or trailor it ? We are still trying to get things together , and if go we are thinking about leaving friday around 4 am keep in touch theres a lot of nothing between here and there.

The track is right around 2600' Aaron. In October though, the D/A can actually drop below 1500'.

The track prep is usually very good.

Also on this bracket race how is it run, is it an et type of race or just run what you brung kind of thing.

Yes anyone can enter the open bracket class. It will be a bracket class for Diesels only.

One more week. :rockwoot:

Got word that we might see a certain Funny Car at this event!:nos:

Sweet, looks like the trucks are going to be running really good, can't wait to see all you guys going to be a great event.

Usually the temps are from the 50's to the 70's. Looking at the forecast it looks like it will be in the 60's but we are too far out to get a really accurate idea. The fastest times of the year are the last few races of the year, like this one, because of the temp and low humidity which equals great DA's.

Trashing on the truck all weekend got the motor back together and a new front clip, hope it all works out!

Se ya all there

Malcolm

Couple more days till we start our journey to Boise!! Can't Wait!!! :snoop:

Back