NHRDA West Coast Regional Championship October 3rd 2009

Two years ago at the Halloween Classic it rained out one of the bonus races, can't remember if it was Thursday or Friday. The strip looked more like a river than anything else.

Jim

Got here tonight nothing but sunshin

Teams here
CT Performance
Maxed out
Chad Riley/ DPU Camaro
Great White Racing / Jim Calhoun
ROC Racing/ Marc Curtis

Teams in route
DPS / Pro Stock
Dirty Max Pro Stock
Smokin Guns
Red Rocket
Harbour City Diesel

This is going to be a great event i see some national record being broken:stab:

We are here teams are on route. Looking like its going to be a great weekend of racing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be enroute at 6am when I get off work. Swinging through Kennewick to pick up a passenger and then back on the road. Looking forward to this.

We am heading out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

Still clear skys and sunny. Well off to the track to hang banners and then we heard their is a go cart track somewhere :cheer:

Team Cormier Family Racing made it with some our the Armor Inc Boys(Tommy,Candice & Jake) and Ian from Rose Town,Saskachewan.Got here last night @ 9:00pm,Tried to catch up w/CT but i guess Rods New truck is faster then our tow rig!LOL

Just got off the phone with Randy, says the weather looks GREAT!

IMG00066-20091002-1207.jpg

Good Luck to everybody!!!! I will be at the East Coast Regional Champ later this month can't wait till then. ROCRACING there is a gocart track in BG, we goin?! (well i think it is still open):stab::rockwoot:

Made it into town around 5 or so. After leaving Kennewick my truck started running different when starting out. At this point I don't know if I will be racing tomorrow or not. May just be a spectator. I have turned down the Smarty to see if that makes any difference. If I do run it will most likely only be ET. Will have to wait and see what the morning brings.

Great turn out tonight at the group hangout/dinner next to the hotel. Great bench racing. Got WHITE OUT ready, but no drag radials so just hope I can justify the roll bar that was just installed. Gonna be a fun day!!!

MAX'D OUT is ready.;)

ken were you guys able to get your pro street truck ready for this event, good luck everyone and have fun, hopefully the weather holds for you

Weather got us. Track and NHRDA did the be best they could but mother nature won. Didn't get to run any finals, were two left in Prostreet, Max'd Out and Mark Ventling (sp) from Billings. They split the first and place Monday and Max'd Out, (Rob) was declared the champ. Superstreet there was 4 trucks left, they split the money and Arron and Max'd Out (Rob) were declared c0-champions. Track was cold and very slick, Rob looked like he was drifting not drag racing at times. Got White Out running, couldn't get it to hook either on the cold track with the street tires. Ran a 12.1 and had an injector hold down come loose causing blow by so quit for the day. Needs a lot of tuning and work on the suspension. Next year hope to have it a competitive Superstreet truck.

Tuff luck on the weather guys. stupid mother nature, she should know better. At least you guys got some runs in and im sure still had alot of fun.

It was good to see everyone. Too bad the weather killed us... I was hoping to get pretty deep into the tens without a cage in the finals. Oh well I'll have to make a trip to vegas this winter.

Let me know if you're going to be in SoCal again Matt, there's always Irwindale ;) There's also a four lane 1/8th mile strip in San Diego that will let you run without a cage.

Back