Nitrous Express Kit

The popularity contest you clearly win on followers hell there are are a lot of people following all kinds of idiots around the world. What’s your point? Your point was you can get a pretty much identical kit for $1290 shipped and I said well let’s see the quality of it and proof not just what your good ol buddy feeds you. Hell you seem like a mushroom, keep you in the blind and feed you **** and you will flourish

The popularity contest you clearly win on followers hell there are are a lot of people following all kinds of idiots around the world. What’s your point? Your point was you can get a pretty much identical kit for $1290 shipped and I said well let’s see the quality of it and proof not just what your good ol buddy feeds you. Hell you seem like a mushroom, keep you in the blind and feed you **** and you will flourish

You're a trip!

It’s called a good deal. Setup new was $10k and he out grew them and wanted bigger and he was also at full weight makes 9.40 passes. So stick to the 2nd gen p pump **** and I’ll worry about mine pumpkin

Nick is not full weight, his truck is on the hairline edge of a street Truck, so 25k engine? Be really funny seeing you behind me in my p pumped second gen at the drag strip at just under 23k all in. But hey triple turboed, 7,000 Lbs Truck would make ONE really cool pass as parts started blowing off!

Btw if you actually do keep a 1500hp 7k Truck together and are a decent driver that should bet you a 9.15 ET.

His truck is 6900 pounds stock bottem end or was and running a stock block and was 350% injectors and truck wasn’t turned up all the way to keep block intact. Before you make ignorant comments at least know what your talking about first. If you’d like that as proof I can send you his number to confirm. My truck is right st 7k pounds with 1/4 of fuel and me in it minus the tailgate. Plan on loosing any extra junk but bucks not the only one holding up. JA has ran his for a few seasons full weight and almost identical setup.

Last edited:
Btw if you actually do keep a 1500hp 7k Truck together and are a decent driver that should bet you a 9.15 ET.

I’ll be at a comfortable 9.50 or should be and there’s been a few before me that have been doing it same 7k pounds and less of a motor build then I have and been successful. Freedom race engines rated it at 1,800 at crank it would be the max they rated it at but at 1,500 to rear wheels not spraying to hell and back they felt comfortable it living a long happy life

Whatever the brochure says Man! ��

No brochure needed. It would have been easier to take a junk 2nd gen or 3rd gen regular cab and gut it and make it run good. Rather have a nice truck and retain most or the features and still run with most of the others on the track and it still be nice ,not some pos shell regular cab that is chopped up and rusted out and the tires are worth more then the truck in general. If I wanted a hull I would have saved tons of money and built a shell mustang and just did a big block and run a lot faster. Everyone has their own preferences and limits on bank accounts I guess.

Last edited:
No brochure needed. It would have been easier to take a junk 2nd gen or 3rd gen regular cab and gut it and make it run good. Rather have a nice truck and retain most or the features and still run with most of the others on the track and it still be nice ,not some pos shell regular cab that is chopped up and rusted out and the tires are worth more then the truck in general. If I wanted a hull I would have saved tons of money and built a shell mustang and just did a big block and run a lot faster. Everyone has their own preferences and limits on bank accounts I guess.

So.... How many stickers does freedom send with their motors? Bet that catalog is fancy! Looks right at home in your Louis V purse!

#differentstrokes4differentfolks #iainthatin #metrosexual #manbaginhisdiesel #dieselbrothersno1fan #oraler

So.... How many stickers does freedom send with their motors? Bet that catalog is fancy! Looks right at home in your Louis V purse!

#differentstrokes4differentfolks #iainthatin #metrosexual #manbaginhisdiesel #dieselbrothersno1fan

Take your broke ass up there and buy a motor and stop spending it on a 364 and knock off nitrous kits and mega $hit kits for that junk 68 kiddo. I’m sorry you have to run a stock motor. I guess you don’t get any useable information from and reputable people or businesses with your black market purchases aka “deals/ packages “ as you call it. I’m not sure why your even commenting and look like a jealous kid that can’t get his daddy to stroke him a check to buy a decent transmission or compound kit. No one cares about your deals or bs you have to say. If you spent as much time working as you do typing hell you could buy a race engine then have something to actually talk about.

#differentstrokes4differentfolks #iainthatin #metrosexual #manbaginhisdiesel #dieselbrothersno1fan

Take your broke ass up there and buy a motor and stop spending it on a 364 and knock off nitrous kits and mega $hit kits for that junk 68 kiddo. I’m sorry you have to run a stock motor. I guess you don’t get any useable information from and reputable people or businesses with your black market purchases aka “deals/ packages “ as you call it. I’m not sure why your even commenting and look like a jealous kid that can’t get his daddy to stroke him a check to buy a decent transmission or compound kit. No one cares about your deals or bs you have to say. If you spent as much time working as you do typing hell you could buy a race engine then have something to actually talk about.

You didn't answer my question!

STICKERS! How many did you get?!

Like multiple of each size, or?......

I mean from the looks of it Fleece= Freedom racing engines. Fleece is the mack daddy of stickers so I'd expect a stickerpalooza with a $25k motor.... that is good for 1500hp yet possibly iffy when at 1800hp. You may have been better off buying from industrial if that's the case. Tyler Kipp on here has brochures too!

Are you on Freedom's email list? Here's the linky linky for ya! Subscribe Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc.: Innovating Diesel Performance

Notice how it says Fleece, crazy right?!

Last edited:
I’m not even sure why you even comment. having no money to purchase in the first place and no experience or usable information to boot. You ignorance and stupidity just pollutes the sellers forums for people that actually buy/sell parts, not just wanting to make people think they are. As many have said and will continue to say stfu and move on somewhere that’s in your price range. If you can’t comprehend on a wet block the fracturing point then you clearly have no business on a nitrous selling post.

I’m not even sure why I even comment. having possibly wasted money to purchase potentially unreliable $25k motors in the first place and no experience or usable information to boot. My ignorance and stupidity just pollutes the sellers forums for people that actually buy/sell parts, not just wanting to make people think they are.

I fixed your post for ya!

I understand you sold your giggle gas kit since you don't want to waste all that hard earned money on a blown up $25k motor, smart choice!

Like I said kid. If you worked as much as you run you dicx beater and maybe one day you can actually afford a build and not be the jelly kid sitting on the bench wish and dreaming. Shows your stupidity to think a wet block will hold anything over 1,800+ hp for any amount of time no matter the builder ��*♂️ Here’s some hashtags for you#alwayscommentingwithnofunds, #shouldbeillegalformetoreproduce, #legendinmyownmind, #jealousyimeatupwith

Like I said kid. If you worked as much as you run you dicx beater and maybe one day you can actually afford a build and not be the jelly kid sitting on the bench wish and dreaming. Shows your stupidity to think a wet block will hold anything over 1,800+ hp for any amount of time no matter the builder ��*♂️ Here’s some hashtags for you#alwayscommentingwithnofunds, #shouldbeillegalformetoreproduce, #legendinmyownmind, #jealousyimeatupwith

Why do you think anyone here is jealous of anything? For that matter, there's always gonna be someone or something faster so who the phuck cares lol.

Oh and....

Screenshot_20180902_225847.png

Coming from the one that can’t seem to stfu especially on something he has no clue on. Just like the knock off nitrous kit. If it’s that good it will sell itself and not need a confused kid trying to push the sellers products. Why don’t you go practice falling down ? that may be more useful to you in your years to come. Hell im still waiting on that reliability/ hard proof of this so called ultimate nitrous kit at half the cost. ���������� always followed by a silent presence of non existent echo it seems. Any so called good friends should be able to supply you with many experienced users and references let alone pictures it seems ?

For just $750 more you could've had a motor good for "Will Support Over 2000RWHP". Marketing these days!

Shredder Series Race Long Block

Lmao ok. Don’t want to run forged aluminum pistons= won’t last any street miles. Don’t want to run a dry block, because again can’t be street driven. What part are you not understanding? If I wanted a dry/ solid block that’s what I would have went with. Yes a solid block would hold up past 2k hp. Wet blocks won’t. Is it that hard to follow or do you need a picture book? Like I said stick to the s300 and 68rfe that is your stopping point in life.

Back