Nitrous Express Kit

Coming from the one that can’t seem to stfu especially on something he has no clue on. Just like the knock off nitrous kit. If it’s that good it will sell itself and not need a confused kid trying to push the sellers products. Why don’t you go practice falling down ? that may be more useful to you in your years to come. Hell im still waiting on that reliability/ hard proof of this so called ultimate nitrous kit at half the cost. ���������� always followed by a silent presence of non existent echo it seems. Any so called good friends should be able to supply you with many experienced users and references let alone pictures it seems ?

I don't need to prove anything, not my products to sell lol.

You always so sensitive? If so it's ok, doesn't phase me. I'm used to working with premenopausal women and mood swings are pretty common.

Some common sense/ food for thought. Let see.... take advice from some clearly picked on kid who knows more then everyone else but knows nothing. That spats off on a superior nitrous kit and for the life of him/her or maybe unisex to be politically correct, can’t provide pictures, customers, winning stats, ect on this unicorn fairytale kit, but wants to give advice on what engine to run. Or....... take advice on a company that builds engines for top fuel dragster producing over 8k hp and has as more or more engines competing in every diesel event and not just competing actually winning and setting records to boot. That is affiliated with a multi million dollar company/ empire leading the way in the business aka Fleece performance Incase you forgot. I believe Id take their advice over yours for some unknown reason

Some common sense/ food for thought. Let see.... take advice from some clearly picked on kid who knows more then everyone else but knows nothing. That spats off on a superior nitrous kit and for the life of him/her or maybe unisex to be politically correct, can’t provide pictures, customers, winning stats, ect on this unicorn fairytale kit, but wants to give advice on what engine to run. Or....... take advice on a company that builds engines for top fuel dragster producing over 8k hp and has as more or more engines competing in every diesel event and not just competing actually winning and setting records to boot. That is affiliated with a multi million dollar company/ empire leading the way in the business aka Fleece performance Incase you forgot. I believe Id take their advice over yours for some unknown reason

Please don't try and flatter me!

I never provided you any advice, nor care to!

Not really sure where you got confused.

One thing I know for sure, your a salesmans wet dream!

Back