Puller002.jpg

Drag Racing we be equally exciting with the following featured competitos

2010 Pro Stock World Champion - Chad Riley

2010 Pro Street World Champion - Donavan Harris

Current Super Street National Record Holder- Rob Coddens

Former Super Street National Record Holder - Shawn Ellerton

5 Time Bracket Champion - Jim Calhoun

G&J Diesel - Dirty Max

We also have partnered with Fair Child Air Force Base and will be raising money during the event for the Wounded Warriors Project

This event is shaping up to the biggest West Coast Event in 2011

I will be there. Booked my flight yesterday. Staying at the Holiday Inn. See you guys there.

I'll do my best to be. There looks like it'll be a good time! How do we get a for sure spot in everything?

I'll do my best to be. There looks like it'll be a good time! How do we get a for sure spot in everything?

There should be no problem on competiting in everything but I would make sure you are there bright and early saturday morning.

Competitor gates open at 7am

Just got confirmation the Ken Jones will be attending the Northwest Diesel Nationals

Wild-Diesel-Truck.jpg

You guy's up North are in for a treat, Ken and crew have one bad ass truck for sure you won't want to miss seeing it make a run.

BBD

I just saw the write-up on Ken's truck in Diesel Power, looking forward to seeing it run!

Patty and I are heading towards Spokane after work today. Gonna take the slow route. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Paul

Brother is in Monroe, Washington and is headed to Spokane tommorow morn...see everyone there....

Ken, I don't think we will be back to that sand pit in Salt Lake this year, worst track I had all last year, not worth the two day drive buddy. I do look forward to hanging out with you guy's in Sublimity though, you will love that place :)

BBD

Heading out in the AM. will be testing Firday night and staying at the track for the weekend.

Ken, I don't think we will be back to that sand pit in Salt Lake this year, worst track I had all last year, not worth the two day drive buddy. I do look forward to hanging out with you guy's in Sublimity though, you will love that place :)

BBD

Thats what i'm talking about. We're going to have quite the group down there camping this year. I'll be sure to come introduce myself and thank you for your service in person. :thankyou2:

Heading out in the AM. will be testing Firday night and staying at the track for the weekend.

See you there Rob! A few of us local guys will be there doing the same thing. I have a feeling all the ricers there are going to a little overwhelmed. Haha

sent from your moms phone!

Back