Numidia

Damn! Think Rob still remembers that? Maybe I can trick him again...:hehe:

FYI my running boards are no longer on my truck so if Jim tries to escape the smell by standing on it going across I-80 Michelle may have to find a new boyfriend to drive her home.

I hope we can be there by then, it all depends on what time I get off work and how bad traffic is.

I just got off the phone with numidia dragway and called to see what time they were open till so we could come in friday nite and stay the nite there, and the lady called me back and told me nadm said not to let people stay the night at the dragway because they would not get the $15 admission for those ppl in the morning? your telling us we can and they are telling me nadm said no camping friday nite? Ill be sure to pay saturday morning i just dont want to have to find a campground friday nite and have to pack up early saturday morning and come there.

I just got off the phone with numidia dragway and called to see what time they were open till so we could come in friday nite and stay the nite there, and the lady called me back and told me nadm said not to let people stay the night at the dragway because they would not get the $15 admission for those ppl in the morning? your telling us we can and they are telling me nadm said no camping friday nite? Ill be sure to pay saturday morning i just dont want to have to find a campground friday nite and have to pack up early saturday morning and come there.

I might need to camp now too. Please update me on if you find a spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be there. the three hour ride is gonna suck but from what i have been told it will be worth it.

Haha yeah your crazier then me. That s a long ass drive! Im looking forward to it as long as my truck does not get its a** handed to it ill be happy

I might need to camp now too. Please update me on if you find a spot.

Call me or text me if you find a cheap camp site.

they said we can stay friday nite just to make sure we go up and get our armbands for the event saturday, we camp on the side with the sled pulling track we will have 2 campers up on the hill come check us out

Last edited by a moderator:
they said we can stay friday nite just to make sure we go up and get our armbands for the event saturday, we camp on the side with the sled pulling track we will have 2 campers up on the hill come check us out

will do. what about saturday night? Or is that pushing it

Back