Numidia

everybody stayed saturday nite last year, they have jr dragster races sunday morning

I know maple groove changed their rules this year. They no longer allow coolers no matter what size or what's in it. You are only permitted to bring a bottle of water. Any new rules at numidia.

I know maple groove changed their rules this year. They no longer allow coolers no matter what size or what's in it. You are only permitted to bring a bottle of water. Any new rules at numidia.

Nope as long as u dont get out of control . ..

This is a NADM sanctioned race and pull, our techs, our rules, NHRA does not set our rules. Check our web site for exact rules for both, they are free downloads!

Awesome event! Biggest diesel event we have been too yet this year.

Great job to the whole NADM crew. It was also great meeting the NX crew too!

phew could have used some shade but a great day, fast trucks, strong pullers too.

well i guess it was worth the drive, the turn out was awesome and there were a lot of nice trucks there! I was able to win the work/stock class but there were def some strong competitors out there. The only two things i didn't like were the track it self and the lack of stuff at the vendor ally, other then that it was a good time and ill go back next year.

I think they need to split the dates for Virginia and Numidia, close enough together that it lowered turnout.. They sure took their sweet time making the track, got started late. in the future it would be nice to see fire extinguishers at every 50 foot mark, that chevy didn't need to sustain the damage of that lingering fire for as long as it did.

i agree that was very unfortunate for that guys truck. i can only imagine how much its gonna cost him to repair it.

Yea I wish they would split the dates to I went to va and there was some.big name guys there for racing and all kind of records being broke.

I enjoyed the event this year as I have since the beginning.

I was going to mention the simultaneous events, and since it's brought up -

I was sorry when I saw the other event scheduled for the same day in the same area. I figured it would affect the truck count at Numidia. After yesterday, I think it had more of an effect on the top-end classes, and was even more evident on the drag racing side.

We are a niche market in motorsports in general, I think two competing national sanctioning bodies having simultaneous events in the same region is harmful for the sport as a whole.

I think they need to split the dates for Virginia and Numidia, close enough together that it lowered turnout.. They sure took their sweet time making the track, got started late. in the future it would be nice to see fire extinguishers at every 50 foot mark, that chevy didn't need to sustain the damage of that lingering fire for as long as it did.

Trucks should all have a fire extinguisher inside,I honestly cant beleive it isnt in the rule! For all the time and money spent on most of these trucks i cant see why a guy couldnt spend 20~30 bucks for one in the truck, but yeah i agree the fire crew coulda been more on the ball!

On a good note, Thanx for another great event NADM and Crew!

I enjoyed the event this year as I have since the beginning.

I was going to mention the simultaneous events, and since it's brought up -

I was sorry when I saw the other event scheduled for the same day in the same area. I figured it would affect the truck count at Numidia. After yesterday, I think it had more of an effect on the top-end classes, and was even more evident on the drag racing side.

We are a niche market in motorsports in general, I think two competing national sanctioning bodies having simultaneous events in the same region is harmful for the sport as a whole.

x2 only hurting the sport

Sorry for holding up the drag racing early in the day for at least 1/2 hour. As mentioned earlier I broke on my first pass... Steering linkage went SNAP. When i let out off the accelerator once i hit the traps, and found I didn't have ANY steering at 113mph. Luckily I got it stopped safely without hitting the walls. Getting off the track, and loaded into our trailer was a challenge.
For once, I was a spectator at an event. haha Congrats to everyone who won!!

Back