Nv4500s

BIGTRKMAN

Ok I got a 2wd 4500 and a 4wd nv4500 for sale. Also have stock hydralics bellhousings And a billit input shaft i got this spring and a dual disc clutch 3650 plate load. never pulled with just drove it. Got a luk brand clutch out of one trk and stock flywheel looks good never slipt ne way Have shifers and boots if wanted. One is a '97 other is 'O1. let me know can switch tops if need to but the 4wd has newer style bolt on shifter. goin to a 6spd is y sellin

Ok I got a 2wd 4500 and a 4wd nv4500 for sale. Also have stock hydralics bellhousings And a billit input shaft i got this spring and a dual disc clutch 3650 plate load. never pulled with just drove it. Got a luk brand clutch out of one trk and stock flywheel looks good never slipt ne way Have shifers and boots if wanted. One is a '97 other is 'O1. let me know can switch tops if need to but the 4wd has newer style bolt on shifter. goin to a 6spd is y sellin

How about a price?

Ok which part? And the 4wd had newe bearings n snycros installed this spring has maybe 10000 miles on it. And has the cast iron 5th gear housing

4wd one with the dual disc billit 1 3/8 input shaft for it and trans with bellhousing I'd prolly take 3000 cash

Got one tranny sold have a 4wd one out of my 97 4sale take 1100 for it dual disc clutch and input sell as a package for 1800 got one bellhousing take 200 and one set of stock hydralics take 150 also stock flywheel and luk brand clutch rated for 400 hp never slipt looks good yet 150? Or make me a reasonable offer would like this stuff gone. Thanks

Still have 4wd trans for sale and the 1 3/8 input shaft and dd clutch for sale buyer backt out.. make me a resonable offer

o sorry, didnt realize it was one of the high dolar ones. Im lookin to save money when i intsll my dd clutch. Im not gonna be over 600 and know i wont need a billet one.

Back