Nv4500s

Ok still have the 4wd nv4500 should get it back from the shop middle of next week everything that needed replaced was and it will b ready to go. has upgraded 5th gear nut and steel rear tailhousing. 1,500.00 obo bellhousing 200.00 stock hydralics 100.00 x member for 2nd gen 5spd 50.00 all that is plus shipping and if u think i'm a lil high make me a good offer tired of it sittin around...

I mite possiblly have one for a 4wd its at the shop getting rebuilt. Out of a 96 have all the parts to bolt it to ur motor including an adapter plate, bellhousing, shifter, clutch fork and maybe sum other stuff i'm forgeting. Supost to b sold to a friend who wanted to do an auto to manual conversion but now he's kinda having second thoughts. Will try to get a definate answer tomorow either way...

Pic sent. I mite b able 2 strapit all down and put it on pallet, I just gotta figure out where to drop it off at... Anybody know who ships freght cheap?

Pic sent. I mite b able 2 strapit all down and put it on pallet, I just gotta figure out where to drop it off at... Anybody know who ships freght cheap?

I got quotes from a few national places, but R & L Carriers was the cheapest from PA to IN. $.02

Back