ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

Planning on it. I may hold off on da juice at Crandall as a little insurance for Pinks though.

Was actually thinking the exact same thing. What truck are you running?

how's the pulling track down there?

Building the track right now, yes, we are bringing in clay dirt! That gumbo black dirt sucks for pulling-lol! May be great for growing things but not good for pulling!:poke:

Hey wait a min thats part of the home field advantage. Thats what we are used to. :lolly:

^^^^ what he said.... I need to make a few shakedown passes since this will be the maiden voyage for the 95

If you check the track website it does list a test and tune night Friday the 8th says opens at 5 but looks like they only run till 9 perhaps a phone call is in order.

What hotel is everyone staying in??? i'm thinking about staying in Forney at the Best Western Plus...

is the dyno going to be at this event? just curious so i know whether i need to get my trailer tires aired up or not, LOL

Hotel Rooms for TX

Well the Hampton was booked with military guys ready to leave the country so we are going up the highway some to:

Best western plus Christopher
752 Pinson Road, Forney, Texas, 75126-9628, US
Phone: 972/552-1412 Fax: 972/552-3626

Ask for the NADM block!

$74 a night for dbl or king regular room
$84 a night for Suite King or Queen

Plenty of room for trailers, breakfast served in am, and security cameras in the lots to watch the trucks! Rural enough for hopefully no crime, Sports bar next door - Time-Out! Internet, pets and children allowed!

15 minutes from the track!

It is a dry county, but bar next door and there is always coolers- lol!

Walmart, fuel and fast food with in mile radius!

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=44627

Back