ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

I'm not in it to win. This is a hobby to me. If I wanted to compete I'd put this engine in a reg cab truck and make it into a race truck. One of the main reasons I don't is because I have a very demanding job and taking time off isn't that simple.

Well until I find another that pays as well I guess I'm stuck. FYI, I do have a first place trophy on my night stand, and it's from a sled pull. LOL

I got a first place trophy in my office too, for sled pulling, but there was only five other trucks.

Good thing for you winning a pull in this state is like winning the special olympics, sure you won but it ain't the real thing.

WOW!!!!!:lolly:
Thats what the Ohio guys say about Kentucky. Shameful!!:hehe:

What is the schedual for this event? Im guessing the pull is in the morning and drag racing will be later. But what time?

What is the schedual for this event? Im guessing the pull is in the morning and drag racing will be later. But what time?

Actually the other way around, drag starting in the am around 9am and pulling starting around 1pm! Both may be going on at the same time since the drag finals will still be running.

Make sure to tell registration and we stagger the classes so the street trucks don't mix for drag and pulling. We make sure you can get to both, plus we don't want the trucks after pulling running down the nice clean track - lol!

Back