ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

Awesome! Just curious on what kind or maybe who is bringing it. Either way I'm gonna try to break it. LOL

Bad news. I will not be making this event. I just got my schedule and I will be working till late Friday night, then get home Sat. Morning and leave out again Sunday night. Crap schedule for OCT., and that is the only weekend, or part of it, I will have to see my son. Sucks to miss it but seeing my son will always come before a race.

Last edited:
That's too bad but just the way it happens sometimes. I guess we could just all qualify for "government support" and have time to make every event. LOL

any idea what the dyno will cost, and how many runs youll get?

I heard the dyno was free as long as you actually participate in a event (drag race or sled pull) and $500 per run for those who just want to talk about how fast there truck could go.:bow:

I heard the dyno was free as long as you actually participate in a event (drag race or sled pull) and $500 per run for those who just want to talk about how fast there truck could go.:bow:

I nominate this for post of the year

Bad news. I will not be making this event. I just got my schedule and I will be working till late Friday night, then get home Sat. Morning and leave out again Sunday night. Crap schedule for November, and that is the only weekend, or part of it, I will have to see my son. Sucks to miss it but seeing my son will always come before a race.
Good thing this race is happening in October! :D

Anyway, it's too bad you won't be able to make it. I somehow missed getting to see DeRanged at Ennis in April. It sure would be nice to see it now that the engine has been reworked.

What's total cost to race? Gate fee, membership, entryfee?

What are payouts on e/t class?

What's total cost to race? Gate fee, membership, entryfee?

What are payouts on e/t class?

Gate to get in $10 per person.

Entry to race or pull $35 which includes membership.

$1000 for ET to win!

School Bus you looking to win again this year?

Back