ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

It's gonna be real nice! I wish the week would hurry up! Work is gonna suck! Especially having to go see a crew down at the birder when I need to be cleaning the truck up!

i wish i was fast enough to run in the 12.0 class, cuz i'm not consistent on takeoff. I would just do time trials, but last time they only let us run about 3 times total.

It's gonna be real nice! I wish the week would hurry up! Work is gonna suck! Especially having to go see a crew down at the birder when I need to be cleaning the truck up!

You ain't lying! I still need to retorque the studs and replace the hot pipe clamp, hopefully I'll have Friday off to take care of it.

Weather will be mostly sunny and clear all week and weekend. No rain in the forecast.

The weather has been better than anything we could ask for around here. Total 180 from last year.

The weather has been better than anything we could ask for around here. Total 180 from last year.

Don't get too confident. This is Texas still.......liable to be 110 and thunderstorms or 30 and overcast with showers and you'll never know till it's here. Here's to a good weekend though!:Cheer:

Three of us should be in late Thursday night, hope Forney isnt too sleepy..

GENE, we'll get there friday afternoon...bring your drinking shoes....for saturday night LOL....:Cheer:
oh and can i put in a order for a case of yuing ling??? :evil

Digging starts on the track tomorrow, pulling here we come!

Is the milk booth going to be there this year?

I dont think so, I think he will be hanging out with us. It doesnt really seem to do much for his business. anyhow you got me down for a booth?

I may have missed it but what type Dyno did you book? and whats the cost? Sorry if i'm making you repeat yourself...

Thanks,
Eric

GENE, we'll get there friday afternoon...bring your drinking shoes....for saturday night LOL....:Cheer:
oh and can i put in a order for a case of yuing ling??? :evil

If I bring you a case of Yuengling Southwest of Pennsylvania to Texas, that would be bootlegging!!LOLLOL

I think I know a guy whos coming right through Texarkana from PA....

Last edited:
Hey turbodiesel. What's with takin my lines???? Drinkin shoes. .... that's all me brotha

Back