ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

looking to win, just not the 12.0 class!

and will, i got your message late last night. just called the comdort inn and they have 4 doubles left. i think me and some cs guys are sharing 1. regular rate is $99 but somewhere on PSN there is group rate information

Good thing this race is happening in October! :D

Anyway, it's too bad you won't be able to make it. I somehow missed getting to see DeRanged at Ennis in April. It sure would be nice to see it now that the engine has been reworked.

:doh: Pretty sure it will suck for Nov as well. :doh:

Unless i hit the lottery im out! Hope everyone has a good time.

Sorry to hear it, I was looking forward to pairing up with that Duramax. I need a quick revenge from the Banks race, Lol. Who else is coming.....
Ryan

Sorry to hear it, I was looking forward to pairing up with that Duramax. I need a quick revenge from the Banks race, Lol. Who else is coming.....
Ryan

Im buying rear ends and tranny/clutch parts faster than they can be made.......

Getting it to the ground during and after the 60' is our latest issue, im positive that once we get the 60' down this will be a hard truck to catch..

i really wish i had more than a 1.5 months to sort all this:doh:

If I buy a membership is it just good for the season or for a year from when I buy it?

when i called i just asked for the NADM rate (best western in forney) and had no probs.......

Last edited:
Three of us should be in late Thursday night, hope Forney isnt too sleepy..

Wayy more than we paid out last year for the pull.
I'll figure out the break down and post it this week.

Yea, 2 weeks of rain on gumbo does not work. Sunny and 70 this year.

so the track opens at 8 and racing starts at 9? or are you going to let people run some passes for tuning and or dial in times?

Back