ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

This one was on that web site but i can't find anything else...

powdiesel.jpg

that was right in front of me but i had set my camera down, i was a little disappointed in myself, and i wish my camera was still alive when the mad max blew up as well.

Really? From where I was standing it sounded like someone in hero gear riding the clutch for all it was worth. What happened then?

Really? From where I was standing it sounded like someone in hero gear riding the clutch for all it was worth. What happened then?

High stall convertor, my guess is by the time he locked it up, the transmission clutches were toasted.

Well I guess that was the front seal in the tranny that melted, because I was pouring some sort of fluid out after the initial fire started. It was impressive to say the least!

converter never locked, it was my first time driving the truck.. I was told to bring it up slow, trans fluid sprayed on dp and trans blanket and caught fire

you sure weren't in a rush to get out of a truck on fire, seemed like u were content with going down with the truck haha

that sucks for that to happen in that situation, and i did make a comment about the wrap and flames. truck held up to its appearance

Ok, assuming that track is toast what other tracks in Texas would be good and put in a pulling track!

We've been told San Antoine, Houston, other Dallas tracks?

You tell us which ones are better!

Back