Ohio Pulls

Ok so the guy works his ass off all night to get his truck fixed and Lthough it is fixed and ready to pull in the open class before the class starts he is 't allowed to pull . then has to fight to get his money back for the street class . BUNCH OF BULL$#%T .

From here out I will never pull at an AFPA pull and will highly recommend against anyone else pulling at them . I am done with all the bs . I have already talked to a woodsfield fair board member who is willing to help Noble County Start running their own pull like every other county pull in the area .

Very well put Adam!! Its sad, pretty pathetic actually. They make up these rules to keep their trucks on top..then a guy builds a truck to meet their rules and they want to d!ck with him...Justin Ackley beat them at their own game! If your afraid of getting burned..step away from the fire!!!!

Listen to te man step away from the fire . He knows he is a volunteer fireman !!

Ok so the guy works his ass off all night to get his truck fixed and Lthough it is fixed and ready to pull in the open class before the class starts he is 't allowed to pull . then has to fight to get his money back for the street class . BUNCH OF BULL$#%T .

From here out I will never pull at an AFPA pull and will highly recommend against anyone else pulling at them . I am done with all the bs . I have already talked to a woodsfield fair board member who is willing to help Noble County Start running their own pull like every other county pull in the area .

Amen Adam. There should have been no question in handing him his money back for the street class. But, then that joke of an organization closes the open class early so he still can't get a hook. So you turn away the people that put on the show for all of the fans, that makes sense. :bang
It was pretty obvious the :nos: group was scared of Justin's truck. I've said it over and over... NADM rules need to be adopted and the AFPA rules from 1990 need canned.

Last edited:
That makes 4 of the top six street diesel trucks at Caldwell never to pull afpa again . :clap:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNL_xfArQY"]Lorain Smokeout 2.6 8/21/13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siX6QVSmonY"]New London 2.6 8/31/13 - YouTube[/ame]

What was the finishing order for these two pulls?^

Well finally I may be back pulling this weekend. My nozzles shipped today and I got another cp3 pump coming. Hopefully theirs something not too far this wknd. Nice work keeping the Ohio pulls consolidated to this thread guys.

Wooster Ohio - Wednesday, September 11

Full Pull Productions will promote 'Diesel Night' at the Wayne County Fair in Wooster, Ohio on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 7:00pm. Mike Stimmell's 'Track Boss' is the sled and Jim Miller from NTPA will build the track.

Three different Diesel 4x4 classes are scheduled. All three are open to the world with NO memberships required.

1. USA-EAST Open 2.6 Diesel (point class)
2. USA-EAST Pro Stock 3.0 Diesel (point class)
3. Work Stock Diesel using USA-EAST rules

For Work Stock (8500lbs) truck and driver must come from Wayne County or any other county that touches Wayne County. WSD may NOT enter the Open 2.6 class at Wooster.

There is also a Diesel Tractor Class in the same session

Back