Ohio Pulls

I may pull at that one. Assuming 2.6 trucks are considered open? I guess with that bad of a purse I would pull open anyways

St. Clairsville is having a pull this Saturday (9/7) and Old Washington is having a pull next Tuesday (9/10). From years past there is usually a "Street" Diesel class and an Open class. If anybody else has info, chime in.

St. Clairsville is having a pull this Saturday (9/7) and Old Washington is having a pull next Tuesday (9/10). From years past there is usually a "Street" Diesel class and an Open class. If anybody else has info, chime in.

Any more info?

St. Clairsville is having a stock appearing 2.5 class and a fpp type 2.6 I believe . I will try to get the rules and post them .

I don't think Cambridge knows what classes they are having yet .

Belmont County Fair Sled Pull
When: Saturday Sept. 7th 7:00PM
Weigh in Begins @ 5:00PM
TyreBoyz Diesel will be sponsoring the event plus help host the event.
For the Diesel we will be offering a 8,500# Work Stock and a 8,000 2.6 Street Class
Truck and Tractor Pull | Belmont County Agricultural Society
for all the rules on both classes, this is the first year that we have these rules so please work with us if we need to make any changes for next year or things you would like to see changed please feel free to mention them however please understand even though we will take all suggestions into consideration does not imply that each suggestion will be made into a change. if you have any question on the rules dont hesitate to contact myself or the fair board. James

This is how it was written up about the St Clairsville pull on FB

Good to see another pull in SE OH to have a WS class seperate from 2.6 class. Thanks Adam.

I might make St. Clairsville. Its not far from me. I need to test my new suspension.

Old Washington is having one class, 8000# open diesel class next Tuesday.

Ended up going to Washington Courthouse and pulled Cotpc last night. Lots of trucks and some super stock trucks. Here is a good pic of my truck leaving the line. Was a great night for truck pulling.. those who wen't im sure they agree. I will be at

Logan pull is this Friday the 13th
he6yraqu.jpg

Last edited:
Logan pull 9/13/13 is running NADM rules. classes are workstock, 2.6, open gas/diesel & semi.

I'll be there. You see my truck stop and say hi. Always nice to put internet ninga names with faces.

Back