p-pump throttle cable

Rollincole

A while back i remember seeing some one used there 24v throttle cable with there p-pump conversion but for the life of me i cant find it again i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i have searched for a few hours and came up with nothing

Just order part number" canz 9700" from Dodge. $20 throttle cable.

Im using a 24v cable....Roachie modified it before i got it so it would work.

Ppumpandgolf028.jpg

It will. It's a recall part number. Comes with all new ball ends and cable to replace pretty much all the throttle linkage connections.

It will. It's a recall part number. Comes with all new ball ends and cable to replace pretty much all the throttle linkage connections.

i just went and picked up my canz9700 am i gonna need all these extra parts in the box bgbldodge do you have any pics of your set-up

lol ........ i just saw all the the new ball studs and stuff and wasnt sure what to do with it all

how did you get chosen to get so much **** everybody is flinging ya **** man ....lol im sure its all in good fun though

Tyler has broken 400 twice. In the same truck. He's flirted with 500 for a while.

And once he breaks 500 we'll find something else to harass him for.

I cant really really talk to much trash i have never even been on a dyno......Im to scared to see the results

Dont worry, I gave Tyler the part number when he was doing his conversion, it has been jinxed yet.LOL
Doesn't the jinxing occur when he uses and recommends it?

Oh wait, I see, it's like how the BigStick works great for everyone else, just in his it helps "drivability"?

Bet I've got the nicest driving truck here though LOL

Rollincole, do a search for bbs and/or bigblue and you'll understand LOL

Back