P-pumped 6.7 observations.

On a scale from 1 to 10 of the stupidest things i have ever done, this engine build is around a 15. Despite that, it is unreal how it runs. Starts pulling several hunded rpm earlier than my 5.9, 150 degrees cooler, and only a fraction of the smoke.

On a scale from 1 to 10 of the stupidest things i have ever done, this engine build is around a 15. Despite that, it is unreal how it runs. Starts pulling several hunded rpm earlier than my 5.9, 150 degrees cooler, and only a fraction of the smoke.

Jesus man sounds like you got the blueprint to me.....cept for that glass block and all.......:poke:

Can I get a derail moment? I have never actually seen the truck... Picture?

Ive kept up on this thread I thought... and all I can find is the start up vid. Am I really that dumb?

Ron how many miles you got on the engine? Have you done any dyno testing? Congrats, buddy on getting everything together to run this combo.

Jesus man sounds like you got the blueprint to me.....cept for that glass block and all.......:poke:

It was very upsetting to have to remove my CD player, but i just couldn't take the chance. If the turbos spooled up at the same time Mariah Carey hit a high note, the block would be toast.

Not many miles on it yet. Probably won't get a chance to dyno it. I'm looking for a lighter host vehicle and I'm really not that worried about the hp numbers. I did try spooling the turbos on the line and that is much improved from before.

Yea I watched that one but I was wanting to see the whole truck but I rifled through his youtube and got kind of a side shot lol. Alright well Ill quit dirting up Rons thread.

It's just a stock looking, white, first gen 4wd. Complete with crummy paint and bumper rust.

It's just a stock looking, white, first gen 4wd. Complete with crummy paint and bumper rust.

1203dp_06+big_gun_shootout+first_generation_dodge_pickup.jpg

It was very upsetting to have to remove my CD player, but i just couldn't take the chance. If the turbos spooled up at the same time Mariah Carey hit a high note, the block would be toast.

Signature Worth right there!!!

LOL

You kill me Ron!!! lol

If there was ever a "cool" contest between Ron and Snedge (Jeff) the universe would probably explode from some sort of awesomeness overload affect.

That Ron driving in the pic Jason?

Ron, is your truck exempt from the cali emissions testing/regs being older?

Yes it is and just so you know, my truck burns clean. All that black stuff coming out of the hose in the picture was the residual from the truck before me.

If there was ever a "cool" contest between Ron and Snedge (Jeff) the universe would probably explode from some sort of awesomeness overload affect.

That Ron driving in the pic Jason?

The whole of the worlds' awesomeness will not cause it to explode without the approval of Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is awesome. So your argument is moot.

LOL

Saw this shirt at TS...."The Emotions of Chuck Norris LOL"

IMG_4578.jpg

Back