p7100 builders

Looking to get a P7100 rebuilt/maxed out, as it's been sitting for a couple years in my garage while I slowly rebuilt the motor. And I don't even know if it works correctly at all, as I bought the motor not running.
All the searching I've done for builders has been from many years ago, so I'm wondering if there's any new shops, or if the ones I've seen recommended are still in business. DPE, Farrel(sp), Northeast, etc..
Any recommendations for builders to max out a stock P7100?
Thanks

I just called around to 3 shops last week, Seth was the cheapest and that's where mine is going

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear these recommendations, as they're the same ones I've seen from years ago. I'll check them out.
Thanks!

Have heard good on all mentioned here, but seems I hear Seth Farrell over and over. Will be sending my tired 160 pump to him to see if it’s worth putting a cam in.

Seth did my 180 pump and very pleased with it .

Im sure Kevin at Northeast doe's a great job as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mine just came back from Seth, I had an issue with the governor and he sent out a part to fix it the same day I called and had it in three days. Even though I had paid him already he took care of the replacement right away. Great customer service and very happy with the pump. Thanks again @CTDYoungGun

Years ago I had a well respected shop go through, check and max a pump.

Before it was ever ran, Seth went through it.

Got a good bit more fuel out of it, and found an extra bolt bolt loose inside.

I'll recommend Seth forever.

Out of curiosity, what does it usually cost to max out a pump. I called 2 pump shops within an hour of me (Allentown and New Jersey) both were about $2000! Seemed crazy.

Back