p7100 builders

P7100 plug?

Hi guys,
First post on here. I’m have a tuff time trying to find out some information about my 94 p7100. I removed it to clean up my motor and replace all of the lines and hoses. I don’t recall but I guess I took out a plug on the pump and misplaced the plug somewhere. I went through my garage and can’t seem to find it. I did get a couple of plugs from our mechanic at work but none of them fit right. The plug I need to find sits on the engine side of the pump just over the edge from the #6 injector line. I called a shop and they said it’s a dead hole that only gets used for higher horse power applications but it does have threads in it and looks open. Does any one know the right bolt for this?

Hi guys,
First post on here. I’m have a tuff time trying to find out some information about my 94 p7100. I removed it to clean up my motor and replace all of the lines and hoses. I don’t recall but I guess I took out a plug on the pump and misplaced the plug somewhere. I went through my garage and can’t seem to find it. I did get a couple of plugs from our mechanic at work but none of them fit right. The plug I need to find sits on the engine side of the pump just over the edge from the #6 injector line. I called a shop and they said it’s a dead hole that only gets used for higher horse power applications but it does have threads in it and looks open. Does any one know the right bolt for this?

If it goes to the fuel cavity, it's metric straight threads.

Back