PA: Diesel Dawg Drags Oct 4th

Btp 2332

Diesel drags at pittsburgh raceway park. Gates open at 11am time trials at noon. Anybody going?

Ok scoop, was hoping some ohio boys would bite on this but i guess not.

drags

Mine's apart or I would be there. I may try and come just to hang out and meet some people. It would be a good time. Jeff

Yeah come on out Jeff, Its a great time! Ill have both ours there despite the roumor around here that the engine is out of it?

Caleb, do you think you can post this and the Sarver Automotive Diesel Dyno Day September 27 over on the D-Max site. Hope to see you tommorow nite at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Thanks Steve B.

Caleb, do you think you can post this and the Sarver Automotive Diesel Dyno Day September 27 over on the D-Max site. Hope to see you tommorow nite at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Thanks Steve B.

Yeah no prob Steve, Were planing on heading out, lets see if they call it or not from all the rain today though, you know how they are out there!!!

Diesel drags at pittsburgh raceway park. Gates open at 11am time trials at noon. Anybody going?

Calling all you guys from Ohio to come on over to Pittsburgh Raceway Park to do some DRAG RACING, pass the word. Hope to see some of you guys. If anyone knows the guy who builds those monster pumps give him my personal invitation to come. Thanks Steve B.

I may come out for it... I need to keep my truck together before I trade it in.

Back