PA: Diesel Dawg Drags Oct 4th

I'll be there, but only watching. I am sled pulling that night & don't want to break it.

mess up my dd so i will be out of racing whats all going on heck i will be driving down to watch

724, run it down the dragstrip you won't break anything. Hope to see you there. Thanks Steve B.

Its a stick shift. I'm not gonna beat up on anybody unless I'm rolling. My 2 brothers, 2 friends & I are coming down. See you there.

Its a stick shift. I'm not gonna beat up on anybody unless I'm rolling. My 2 brothers, 2 friends & I are coming down. See you there.

I used to say that same thing about my truck ... But what the hell ... Give it a try for fun ... Thats what I am going to do (as long as I can get these stupid brakes fixed!!)

I used to say that same thing about my truck ... But what the hell ... Give it a try for fun ... Thats what I am going to do (as long as I can get these stupid brakes fixed!!)

My brother might run his 04.5. I race everyday, gotta make this pull.

Yeah, I was just reading about it on their site. Hope the sun comes back.

Anyone talk to the track. Is it on? Or are they going Sunday?

It was good Scott. Lots of nice Semi's. Great turn out. I left after 2nd round, so I don't have results. I did take some pic's I'll post some up when I find, or buy, a new usb for my camera.

Great turn out ... Great time. This event at PRP is getting better and better each and everytime!! Those guys deserve a big thanks for putting on this event :clap:

Finals went to Andy vs. Steve Bohatch, and Steve took the "W". Congrats Steves!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Great turn out ... Great time. This event at PRP is getting better and better each and everytime!! Those guys deserve a big thanks for putting on this event :clap:

Finals went to Andy vs. Steve Bohatch, and Steve took the "W". Congrats Steves!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Thanks Mike, I really tought there was a great turn out. I'd think there was probably about 40 pick-up's + about 15 big rigs drag racing along with all of the show and shine trucks. Did anyone actually get a real count ? I really feel bad for my Cousin Tom along with Mick and Rocky alot of carnage between the 3 of them. Thanks Steve B.

Thanks Mike, I really tought there was a great turn out. I'd think there was probably about 40 pick-up's + about 15 big rigs drag racing along with all of the show and shine trucks. Did anyone actually get a real count ? I really feel bad for my Cousin Tom along with Mick and Rocky alot of carnage between the 3 of them. Thanks Steve B.

Congrats on the win Steve, :clap:!

I hear ya on the breaking Steve, it really bummed me out to see those guys break.

i didnt get a coount but i know there were a pile of bigtucks in the show and shine as well as racing, pickups wereatleast 40! Hopefully PRP see's how much interest there is in this and keeps it going!!! There is room out there behind the race track for a nice pulling track as well:snoop:

Back