Parting out 2000 4x4 5spd

97crewcab

Wrong.
Motor complete pump to turbo. Drove the truck into the shop when I parted it out. Odometer showed just over 86k but I have no history beyond mileage on the truck and the title. Truck did hit something at one time and broke the balancer! How long ago or miles since I don't know?
$2000

Nv4500 4x4 transmission. Out of the same 86k truck. The tail housing is orange so it is safe to say it has been replaced at one time.
$1000

241dhd one piece tail shaft
$450

I have everything for a 4x4 5-spd conversion if someone wants a package deal. Pedals, hydros, motor plate, clutch, transfer case shifter, boots, and driveshafts (reg cab long box rear shaft)

Hydro boost brake master cylinder ABS and associated hoses.
$150

Dana 60 front
$200

Located near Lincoln, NE

Call or text 4O2 57O O78O

...The tail housing is orange so it is safe to say it has been replaced at one time.
$1000

Possibly that's the aftermarket cast iron piece.
A magnet will tell the tale.

Bump up for ya'.

Mark.

If only u were closer:doh: I need the trans and bell housing
I'm 10 or so miles from the OP.
I have a guy coming down from near Milwaukee, Wisconsin for some 6.7 parts on Sunday/Monday.
I can put you in touch with him and you can make arrangements on it, if you like.

Mark.

Is the 1 piece tailshaft better than 2 piece or what? My dads 241DLD just shat canned, and I'm looking for one.

The output on the DHD is a larger diameter, along with being the 1-piece tail housing.
All you'd need is the slip yoke off the driveshaft to swap it out, since they are even the same length between the DLD and DHD.

Mark.

Last edited:
One piece tail shaft on the tcase. Yeah I will ship it. Call or text me and we can work something out.

Not really any good interior parts other than the floor console around the shifters.

How much for the t case shifter linkage and cowl boot thing around it?

Back