Parting out 2002 and other Dodge parts

DPSolutions,
I tried to Pm you on the seats, but your box is full.
Price? Pics available?

What kind of shape are the seats in? I need a drivers side as mine's torn and broken down. Thanks

Both sets of seats are in good condition, including the driver's side. However, the seats are being sold as a complete set and we will not separate just the driver's side off. One set the driver's seat has been repaired and that group of seats is $400 and set out of the '02 is in excellent condition (pics available) and is $450.

Pm's sent on the VP44, Dana 80, & Exhaust Manifold

'02 H.O. VP44 and ECM are sold. We have a VP44 & an ECM from an '02 S.O. available now.

Dana 70 is sold.

Still have the tranny and parts availabel for an auto-manual swap?

do you have the fuel sending unit that goes in tank?? I need one with the plastic elbow on top and it cant have the pump in the tank either

where are you located at in Indiana? Also is the 24v motor a SO or HO and what is the price on that?

Im also interested in the seats as well if they are still available.

02 ecm, tranny harnes or what ever you call the harness that goes to the pcm, powersteering pump, tail light wireing harness, sending unit for the tank,

PM me please i will think of some more stuff

Dana 80 DRW 3.55 gears & drum brakes Complete hub to hub $850

Dana 80 SRW 3.55 gears & drum brakes Complete hub to hub. Also comes with new wheel seals & brake shoes. $1000

Back