Parting out 2002 and other Dodge parts

Lots of parts still for sale. Cloth seats (front and back), dash, and other interior pieces.

6 speed still available. All parts for the 6 speed swap available also (shifter, cup holder around shifter, pedal assembly, etc)

Will separate parts off the motor. Other engine compartment parts available also.

Ask away!

I would like to get a price on the 6 speed with everything needed to swap into my 02 4x4! Thanks for your time, John

Do you have the Spring Plates for the rear axle?
Price Shipped to 21108

Thanks
Rick

I desperatly need a manual tranny for my 4wd let me know if you still have the six or five speed. thanks

Do you still have the 20'? and how much? they are for a SRW right?

Updated list of parts for sale:

-24v Motor: Will sell complete ($2200) or as complete as you need it to be for your project (price will vary depending on what you need/don't need)

-2 sets of Seats (front & QC)

-Other misc. interior pieces (Dash pieces, instrument clusters, etc.) (prices vary)

-6spd. (2wd, but could be changed to 4wd) (parts for complete swap available-no transfer case) Pricing on the 6 speed itself $1400 with parts for swap $1800 To convert it to a 4wd, we could have it done or you can ask around because I'm sure prices will vary some.

-Stock Airbox (have a couple of these laying around)

-2 HT3B Turbos: Recommend a rebuild before using them, but they spin freely. (one 27cm housing & other 32cm) $250 each (plus S&H)

-H2/HX50 Hybrid Turbo 19cm Exhaust housing. Comes with adapter plate & downpipe

-2 sets of stock aluminum dodge rims $200 per set plus S&H

-1993 Cummins Motor (complete minus turbo) $1600

-Dana 60 front 3.55 gears (set up for leaf springs)

-Set of 4.10 gears for Dana 60

-Dana 80 DRW 3.55 gears & drum brakes Complete hub to hub $850

-Dana 80 SRW 3.55 gears & drum brakes Complete hub to hub. Also comes with new wheel seals & brake shoes. $1000

-Variety of 24v motor parts from a couple of motors that were parted out

Last edited:
What size shaft is on the NV5600? And do you have the pedals, shifter and hydraulics to go with it? Also what kind of clutch is and flywheel does it have right now....stock?

still have the front seats and center consol? I would like some pictures if you do.

Lavon

still have the front seats and center consol? I would like some pictures if you do.

Lavon

From the '02 I have the console and passenger seat (very nice shape) The driver's seat has been sold though.

I do still have the front seats from the '00. It will be awhile before I can get pics of those though. Driver's seat is not electric.

Updated the list again:

-24v Motor: Will sell complete or however you need it (Pending right now)

-Seats: 1 complete front set from a '00 & center console & passenger seat from an '02. Both sets are cloth. QC bench seats from both trucks also for sale (very little use!)

-Other misc. interior pieces (Dash trim pieces, kick panels, overhead console, etc.) Prices vary. Dash cover that is known for cracking-none available at this time

-6spd. (2wd, but could be changed to 4wd) Pricing on the 6 speed itself $1400 (comes with shifter) With clutch & flywheel $1850 Pedals & interior trim pieces have been sold.

-Stock Airbox (have a couple of these laying around)

-2 HT3B Turbos: Recommend a rebuild before using them, but they spin freely. (one 27cm housing & other 32cm) $250 each (plus S&H)

-H2/HX50 Hybrid Turbo 19cm Exhaust housing. Comes with adapter plate & downpipe

-2 sets of stock aluminum dodge rims $200 per set plus S&H

-1993 Cummins Motor (complete minus turbo) $1600

-Set of 4.10 gears for Dana 60

-Dana 80 DRW 3.55 gears & drum brakes Complete hub to hub $850

-QC Headliners (light in color) $50 (will not ship)

-Fuel tank from '02 longbed $75 (will not ship)

-Other misc. interior & exterior parts

-Bare block from '00 (non 53) $500

-Cab: Red QC (originally a texas truck) cab is stripped out and windshield is damaged (QC Doors have been sold. Front doors are for sale separately, have a little damage though from the wreck, no rust)

-Cab: White QC Cab is stripped out & small crack in windshield on driver's side. Small area of paint missing on back side on pass. side (No doors)

PM what you need and I'll see if I have it

Back