Parting out '98 Dodge 3500

Countryboy07

Haven't had the truck very long, bought it for the motor and transfercase, and I have what I need off of it... So the rest of the truck is being parted out.

-White Dually bed - rough shape, but both fenders are still pretty good no tailgate or tail lights...$200 OBO

-'98 QC cab w/ clean IN title - Complete (interior and everything in cab included)... $800 OBO Gutted... $450 OBO

-Good RED hood... $100

-Front fenders (not rotted all the way through, just have surface rust)... $50 for the pair

-Chrome Front bumper (needs new plastics)...$50 OBO

-Good Dana 80 DRW and Dana 60 front with 4.10 gears...$1,200 for the pair OBO

-Core 47RE 4x4 transmission (OD went out)...$300 OBO

-Straight '98 QCLB frame...$400 OBO

All prices are OBO, if you see something you want, make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. I will be at Schieds on Saturday Night and all day on Sunday as well.

-French

does it by any chance have the wide tranny crossmember? I need one for my nv5600 swap.

Last edited:
Pics of cab? iker42@gmail.com or 610 6 three 6 1067

Pics will be sent shortly...

Tow mirrors off of it?

Does not have the tow mirrors that you are probably looking for, it had the metal tripod tow mirrors on it.

does it by any chance have the wide tranny crossmember? I need one for my nv5600 swap.

Not sure, it has an auto transmission. How wide is a standard crossmember?

12 or 24 valve need pcm for 12 valve auto

It was a 24V.

-French

the wide crossmember is like 11 inches wide and has two sets of slotted holes in it. i think the auto and manual ones are the same as long as its the wide one.

I might have found a crossmember already but I'll let you know if it doesnt work out.
thanks

BUMP!!! Price changes and parts avalibilty updated as well.

Haven't had the truck very long, bought it for the motor and transfercase, and I have what I need off of it... So the rest of the truck is being parted out.

-White Dually Fenders - Good shape...$150 OBO for the pair

-'98 QC cab w/ clean IN title - Complete (interior and everything in cab included)... $700 OBO Gutted... $400 OBO

-Good RED hood with hinges... $100

-Front fenders (not rotted all the way through, just have surface rust)... $45 for the pair

-Chrome Front bumper (needs new plastics)...$45 OBO

-Dana 60 front with 4.10 gears...$400 OBO

-Core 47RE 4x4 transmission (OD went out)...$300 OBO

-Straight '98 QCLB frame...$300 OBO

-Make me an offer on anything that you do not see listed!

All prices are OBO, if you see something you want, make me an offer, the worst I can say is no.

-French

What shade of red is that hood? Any scratches? How bad is it?

Where are you located in northern IN?

I need the parking brake cable. Price?

PM me your number and we'll talk...

What shade of red is that hood? Any scratches? How bad is it?

Where are you located in northern IN?

Typical Dodge red... It does have a white stripe on both sides of the hood because of the two tone. Typical scratches, not bad at all, no rust! Located in N. Manchester. Here is a pic of the hood:

MYDC0530-1.jpg

Back