Parting out '98 Dodge 3500

price of the fuel tank fill neck if in good condition and how much shipped to 18844

i need the bezel that goes around the gauges and radio cluster. can you give me a price shipped to 22556? I know you took the motor but if you'll sell the turbo and alternator let me know a price for those as well.

i need the bezel that goes around the gauges and radio cluster. can you give me a price shipped to 22556? I know you took the motor but if you'll sell the turbo and alternator let me know a price for those as well.

The dash bezel is wood grain and is in perfect shape! Make me an offer. I want to keep the alternator. Also, Make me an offer on the turbo... You never know, I may part ways with it for the right price, Kind of been thinking about an HE351 anyways.

-French

Bump to the top.... Updated list of parts below!

-'98 QC cab w/ clean IN title - Complete (interior and everything in cab included)... $500 OBO Gutted... $250 OBO

-Good RED hood with hinges... $75

-Front fenders (not rotted all the way through, just have surface rust)... $40 for the pair

-Dana 60 front with 4.10 gears...$400 OBO

-Dana 80 rear with 4.10 gears...$500 OBO

-Core 47RE 4x4 transmission (OD went out)...$275 OBO

-Straight '98 QCLB frame...$200 OBO

-DHD Transfercase...$550 OBO

-Stock SO VP44 in good working condition, gear, timing case and injection lines...$350 OBO

-Make me an offer on anything that you do not see listed!

All prices are OBO, if you see something you want, make me an offer, the worst I can say is no.

-French

Last edited:
I need shifter with o/d button if you part interior out

posted with CompD mobile

Back