Parting out truck- Motor, tranny, aftermarket goods, lift

ZJARCHER

Guaging interest here... might be parting out my rolled 03 if I can get enough interest. If not, Ill be keeping stuff for my next truck and/or a project down the road.

Its an 03 HO Laramie Cummins, 48RE... Has 95k miles on it. All body panels are no good.

All prices are OBO and do NOT include shipping. If you are interested in the larger items (motor, tranny, axles, tcase, etc...) you will need to arrange shipping. I will do what I can on my end for packaging, etc.. but you will be responsible for tracking down shipment, prices, etc...

I will find out shipping prices for all of the smaller stuff based on your location.

Complete motor- $3250 this thing is CHERRY, was always babied. $3750 with turbo including Banks BigHead WG and intercooler.

Complete 48RE (4x4) including TC and Deep pan- $2000 (Again, it was babied. Did not show ANY signs of wear. Was rebuilt by local shop with upgraded TC and VB about 25,000 miles ago.

Tcase- $650

AAM axles- $800 each, rear has LSD. 3.73 gears I believe, will confirm in the morning

6" TGC Lift with Bilstein 5100s- $800 This was for sale before the truck was sold. There were several people interested, but Ive been dealing with insurance since it happened and haven't pursued a sale of it since I didn't know if I would be able to pull it or not.
Looked like this with this lift and 37" Toyos:
BackinBlack.jpg

The aftermarket lot: (most of it)
DSC02282.jpg

Amp Research steps- $800 includes all brackets, hardware, and wiring harness. They will be cleaned, a little dirty from sitting in the back yard for a while.
DSC02291.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

AFE Magmum Force Intake with filter- $250
DSC02290.jpg

Banks Monster 4" exhaust with Monster muffler- $450
We all know what exhaust looks like. NO rust.

Banks High Ram Intake Horn- $225 (Horn AND boot)
DSC02289.jpg

Quadzilla Xillaraider- $200 this is the first generation module, 3 levels of adjustability. Includes harness and switch.
DSC02305.jpg

FASS150 with newer filters and lines- $450
DSC02288.jpg

Pioneer AVIC N3 Touch screen in dash DVD, navigation... Includes Navigation disc, does not include wiring or power cable (cannot remove from the truck)- $350 (Details here: Pioneer AVIC-N3 In-dash DVD receiver with navigation and 6.5" video screen at Crutchfield.com)
DSC02307.jpg

OnView DVD Player- $75 this thing is awesome, even has a TV tuner... I've watched football games going cross-country :D
DSC02309.jpg

Red Mopar Bug shield- $75 has MINOR scuffs on it, Ill probably buff it up before sold if time permits
DSC02294.jpg

Grill inserts- $125 polished stainless steel. Includes all mounting hardware.
DSC02283.jpg

Factory tow hooks and hardware- $100
DSC02306.jpg

Factory coin holder from center console- $25

Factory fog lights- $125 including wiring harness- As you can see, mounting bracket is broken on one fog light. (This part is $10.97 from the factory, just the plastic)
DSC02286.jpg

Factory Under-seat fold flats- $200 ($339 from the dealership)
DSC02293.jpg

Factory rear-view mirror (electric)- $50

There might be more (Interior parts, etc…) But I won’t be able to tell what’s good in the interior until I cut the top off the truck. The seats (black heated leather) are PERFECT, but I might be keeping them for my next truck.

If theres no interest in the whole tranny, will do. I would need the stock pan for the buyer of the tranny, though.

do u have the brackets for the tow hooks? theres 2 support brackets for each hook

how much?

thanks

If that was mine I would fix it! That is if only really needs sheet metal?

Last edited:
I am interested in the lift. Would you be able to box it up for shipping?

PM sent on Onview.
PM returned

If that was mine I would fix it! That is if only really needs sheet metal?

It'll need new cab, front end, bed, and interior minus carpet and seats.

what size are the rims?
17s. One of them is damaged, but I would sell them if you wanted them.

How much for the cp3?
Not going to separate from the rest of the motor, too much interest in it whole.

I am interested in the lift. Would you be able to box it up for shipping?

Yeah I would

i need the passenger side battery tray if you decide to part it out, may think of some other things too.

Back