Parting out truck- Motor, tranny, aftermarket goods, lift

Can you pm me on the center console cover/armrest. What color and price

What are the specs on the wheels?
17" Incubus OffRoad simulocks. The rings were originally polished, but I painted them to match the rim. They're 4.5" BS I believe. Great wheels.

How much for the batteries?
Keeping the batteries, sorry

I never received the PM about the Onview. Can you resend?

I'll shoot it to you again ASAP. My home internet is down right now, doing this from my phone... My phone wont access PM's :bang

My internet is down right now, apologies to all that are sending me PMs. I can't open them with my phone right now. I will respond as soon as my home internet is back up!

Man good thing you werent badly hurt, thats horrible. What happen, i know it rolled, but how. If you dont mind me asking.

Man good thing you werent badly hurt, thats horrible. What happen, i know it rolled, but how. If you dont mind me asking.

Thank God man! I was driving down a crappy dirt road and my phone/phone charger slid off my center console and got tangled at my feet... went to shuffle it out of the way and untangle it, next thing I knew I was rolling. Went over 3 times... all kind of a blur really

Can I pickup the air ram today?

Leaving Phoenix today or tomorrow

Need to know now

Thanks

Can I pickup the air ram today?

Leaving Phoenix today or tomorrow

Need to know now

Thanks

Hey bud, yeah you can. I couldn't pull the brackets for the tow hooks, but have the hooks as well if you want them.

You can call or text 602-402-4one61

So what about the center console lid?? I need the lid/arm rest. Let me know price

All PMs returned! Sorry about the delay!

The truck is being picked up and paid for on Monday. Meaning motor, tranny, axles, tcase and all interior is gone.

Banks Intake Horn and FASS sold

Sale pending on onview, AVIC, steps, and grill inserts

Hmmm what about the drivers side vents? The one to the right and left of the steering wheel. I just managed to break both of mine.

yer a lucky man 2 not get hurt!! truck was pretty sweet!

I have tow hook brackets for sale if someone wants to buy your hooks than buy the brackets from me.

Glad you walked away from that, it could have been a lot worse!

I sent you a PM. For the record. I want the seats. :) My Dad will be in Az. in the next month or so.

Back